***

Unlocking the front door, Satine covered her ears at the sound of music bursting through the loft. Mingyu often did this, turning the volume up so he could hear every single note, strum, bass, synth or whatever.

Normally, Satine wouldn't have a problem with it, she never had a problem with Mingyu and his love for music. To her, there was nothing sexier than a man with passion. However, this time he must have left it on and gone out because he was nowhere to be seen.

Dropping her hold-all onto the kitchen counter, she cocked her head at the half-empty bottle of Jack Daniel's that had previously been sitting in the cupboard untouched for months. Satine knew that Mingyu was only a few glasses short of becoming an alcoholic, but he had the restraint to always keep at least one bottle spare in case Dynaco was closed for a night... which it never was.

Walking further in, Satine glanced over at the coffee table where two glasses of whiskey sat.

Scenario one, Mingyu opened the bottle for him and DK before going downstairs. It wasn't farfetched, but he would always wait for Satine to come home before spending the rest of the evening in Dynaco. Then again, she was supposed to be on a business trip so who knows what his routine was when she was away because she never was.

These thoughts lasted a matter of seconds before her heel got caught on a small string of material that would alter her entire future.

That was the moment the worst-case scenario came to mind.

Her heart began to beat rapidly, she broke out into a cold sweat, and the music became muffled as her eyes dropped down to the lace thong hooked around her heel. It's what began the trail of destruction to the bedroom. Mingyu's white T-shirt hung over the lampshade in the corner, a women's vest and bra on the floor not far behind, and pair of grey joggers and shorts right by the industrial sliding door that was left ajar.

Satine didn't want to move, too scared of what she might find behind it.

Eventually finding the strength to take a staggering step forward, making sure her heels didn't clink along the wooden flooring, she held her breath as she approached the crack in the door.

Her sore lips brushed against the metal frame to somewhat steady herself, blinking to adjust her eyes to the dimly lit room. A part of her wished she never even came home. A part of her wished she had stayed in the office for another few hours, catching up on the work she was unable to complete due to Jeonghan's daily lunch requests. A part of her wished she could have been blissfully unaware of the affair unravelling before her.

One single tear fell from her eye as she watched them heavily panting as he slowly rolled his hips into her, holding her arms above her head and pressing them into the mattress. She wanted to look away, she'd already seen enough, but she wanted to be sure. She wanted to be sure that the woman being fucked so slowly and so passionately by her crow, wasn't her best friend.

His lips kissed hers tenderly as if she was a rare jewel in his possession. He had never kissed Satine like that, she didn't even think a man like him could kiss so affectionately.

Satine's and Mingyu's sex was incredible, they both knew it and Satine didn't think it could get any better. That was until she saw the way he was looking at her so fondly as she bit down on her blood-stained lips and closed her eyes to relish in the pleasure.

Satine had never been looked at like that, it wasn't until then that she realised she wanted to be.

Clasping her hand over her mouth as his lips devoured her neck and chest before clasping onto her breast, Satine let out a small, muffled cry after he finally spoke.