"Holy fuck, that's a great fucking idea!"

***

Laughing uncontrollably, Diana's head landed on Mingyu's lap. Her bright white teeth were on full display and her dimples created two pinkie sized crevices in the middle of her cheeks. She had a glow about her, one Mingyu found addicting. He wanted to see her laugh to the point of exhaustion. He wanted to see her collapse and squeal as she held her stomach in pain.

Five hours had slipped away unnoticed, and they found themselves collapsed on the couch, laughing uncontrollably as they brainstormed the most obscure yet cool album names. Somewhere along the way, pizza was ordered, and they cracked open the spare bottle of whiskey, though it remained barely touched. They were already intoxicated by each other's company.

"Porky Pudding is a great name, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You're a nutter," he shook his head, not being able to conceal his own smile as she started choking on her saliva again.

Once she calmed down and her milky chest was left rising and falling slowly against her tightly fitted vest, Mingyu was caught for the third time that night gazing at her.

"You're staring," Diana raised a brow. "Didn't anyone ever tell you it was rude to stare?" He had enjoyed that cheek since the first day he'd met her.

Mingyu often had a problem with not speaking his mind. Ever since he was young, he knew what he wanted and would do anything in his power to get it, just not by necessarily using words. But with that kind of trait comes unpredictable boldness. He didn't realise what kind of effect having Diana so close would do to him. It's just that she was refreshing; so refreshing that the words just kept slipping out. They caught him by surprise just as much as they did her.

"Yes, but I was also taught never to ignore a pretty face."

It was out.

He said it and he didn't regret it.

With her head still rested on his lap, he was able to watch her reaction - analyse it. The look on Diana's face was one Mingyu hadn't seen before; it was a look that scared him and he didn't think that was possible. Her bright eyes had widened, leaving little creases trembling on her forehead, and her gorgeous heart-shaped lips had parted in stupefaction.

Almost as if she was afraid of him, she got up in instant and skipped over to the window.

"Dynaco seems busy tonight..." She leaned with her hands against the pane, lifting herself onto her tiptoes to be able to look out into the bustling street.

She was deflecting.

He wanted to listen and read her body language. It would have saved him so much trouble in the long run, but he just couldn't. Instead, he got up and followed her over. It was as if she was a siren, or his siren, everywhere she went he wasn't far behind.

"I love this song," Diana giggled awkwardly as Mingyu's reflection appeared in the glass, the heat from his body raising bumps to her skin.

"Me too," he muttered, slowly resting his hands over hers on the pane and caging her body. It was subtle, which suited his taste. Mingyu was never one for extravagant gestures - it was way out of his comfort zone.

Diana was frozen stiff as his body pressed against her back. It wasn't long before his warm breath fanned against her shoulder. He was trying to fight it, he truly was, but he soon realised that some fights aren't worth winning.

And so he found himself inching closer and closer to the bare skin of her nape. He was only meant to take a breath of her florally aroma, but light kisses prevailed, and he began scattering them over her shoulder and up her neck.