Meeting the first-year students

Start from the beginning

I finish up with my bath and grab my towel. I continue with my night routine and change into my pajamas. As I try to sleep I continue thinking about Gojo. I finally conclude to myself before falling asleep that there isn't any harm in liking him, so I'll just try to enjoy the time I'll have with him while I'm here.

_______________________________________

The next morning I wake up and get ready to meet the first year's. Just as I finished getting ready I hear a loud knock at the door and then Gojo yelling, "(Y/n)- san I'm here!!"

I quickly finish up to answer the door. As I'm walking there I suddenly bumped into Gojo. He seriously warped into my room?

Instinctively, I had my hands up on his chest

Instinctively, I had my hands up on his chest. I slowly look up at Gojo to see he was already looking down at me, smiling. My face began to get hot from embarrassment and I quickly take a step back.

Annoyed I say, "Couldn't you have waited a couple more seconds for me to open the door?"

"Awww did I make you upset?" Whined Gojo. "Come on, I just couldn't wait to see you."

I walked past him and out the door while saying, "let's just get going already!" He follows me out the door while laughing to himself.

_______________________________________

We get to the track field where all the first and second years training. As we walk up closer gojo announces, "everyone I have a special announcement! (Y/n)-san is back! She'll be helping me to teach you all! Isn't that exciting!"

I roll my eyes at gojo. He just has to make these huge introductions. "Hello, My name is Sasaki (y/n) and I look forward to working with you students."

"It's been a while since we've last seen you," said Zen'in Maki. She typically wears her hair in a ponytail and has bangs across her forhead. She's a cursed tool user due to not being able to produce her own cursed energy.

"Kelp!" Said Inumaki Toge excitedly. He is a cursed speech user. He uses only rice ball ingredients to prevent cursing others with his technique.

I smile at the second-years, "Yes it's been about a year now since I've last been to the school. I'm assuming Okkotsu is still away? I was hoping to see him too."

"That's right. He won't be participating in the exchange event," responded Panda. He's a Panda.

Okkotsu Yuta is the fourth second-year and is a special-grade sorcerer. I believe he's working overseas and that's why he's not present.

I looked over to the first year's when I recognized Fushiguro Megumi.
"Awwww Gojo-sensei didn't mention that you were already a first year!" I cry out.

"It's nice to see you again (y/n)-san," Megumi said.

"It must be nice to have Gojo-sensei as your teacher now since you know him so well, right?" I ask.