"My job is to protect you all !" He adds cutting you off again.

"BOBBY LISTEN!" you yell startling all the girls. "Look I know- I know that you don't want us to do anything that we don't want to but..this is a lot of money!" You breathe out. "This could help all of us" you add.

Bobby sighs shaking his head and refusing to hear you out. "I want to do it, please bobby" you add again not knowing why you even said yes in the first place.

"Girl" Ketrayna sighs.

"I'll be okay I promise..just this one time" you reassure him giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Y/N" he sighs.

"Please, let me do this for all of us" you plead with him.

Silence fills the room as he over thinks his decision, in the moments that he's having an internal battle the mystery man was already planning on having you. Regardless of if Bobby had accepted the money or not, he was going to get that private dance with you.

A few minutes go by as Bobby goes back and forth with himself in his head, he doesn't want you to do this but he also can't stop you if you say that you really want to.

"One time" he mumbles earning some excited squeals from the other girls.

"This is a one time thing Y/N" he warns you. You nod your head letting him know that you won't ever ask to do this again, not like you wanted to do it anyway.

"I'll go let the gentleman know" he says, taking a deep breathe and walking away.

"Thank you y/n" Hina says squeezing your shoulder.

"You're really helping us out" Sara slaps your ass earning a giggle out of you.

After a few minutes bobby returns, and gives you the room number and the key card for the room.

"If you decide you want to stop, you click the emergency button right away and I'll give him his money back, do you understand me?" Bobby asks you.

"I understand" you nod.

"Good I'll have two security guards on standby for you sweetie" he says pointing at you with his diamond embellished  nails.

You pop on your mask and spray yourself with another dose of perfume before giving everyone a nod of reassurance and walking out of the room.

You walk up the staircase the to the left, taking your time with each step to calm your nerves down and get back into the same mindset you are usually in when you're on the stage. You keep telling yourself that you've got this although deep down you're having second thoughts.

You know you got this, you're the star of paradigm, all you have to do is dance for a few minutes and you'll be okay, plus the clients know  that they aren't allowed to touch the dancers unless the dancers ask them to.

You look at your key card that reads "vip 632". You have been to the other rooms before, mostly to sit and rest for the night but you've never been to room 632. It's exclusively for big ballers who bring their own prostitutes to "have fun" for the night.

You're not too pressed about it though because you know that the maids do an amazing job at cleaning up after people. You just can't seem to wrap your head around why this man wanted a private dance in the vip room and not in one of the regular rooms.

Raising a hand to your face you adjust your mask as you make it to the door of the room. You give yourself one more pep talk, your paradise pep talk and take one last deep breathe before stepping into the hell that awaits you behind that door.