❤︎ꨄ︎𝙾𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚢ꨄ︎❤︎

Ignore how I haven't posted in forever.

      After going through a mild security system, [Name] and their family had entered the party. The palace is lit by beautiful candles, their glow flickering every once and a while. Marble floors and velvet carpeting decorate their walking grounds. Soothing music is heard mixed with the chatter of crowds. [Name] looks around in awe of how fancy the place is all together. Mira, on the other hand, pouts with her hands on her hips.

"What's the matter Mira? I thought you'd be excited after all that waiting."

Yaimira drops her attention on her youngest child.

"I can't see past all these people!"

[Name] giggles and scoops Mira up to get her a view above everyone. Though it's not necessary as Mira immediately spots her target, laughing with others. In the blink of an eye, Mira had wiggled out of her sibling's grasp and dashed off to the source of the laughing. Yaimira and [Name] quickly followed after.

"Mira! Mira, slow down please!"

They squeezed passed groups of people apologizing profusely. Being as to how small Mira is, she easily slipped between peoples legs. By the time [Name] and their mother caught up, Mira had reached her prey.

"Hashirama! Hashirama!"

Mira waved her hands above her to get his attention, but also out of pure excitement.

"Mira! Hey little one, I'm glad to see you made it to my party!"

He picked her up one handed as he held a glass drink in the other hand.

"I would never miss your party!"

She giggled giving him a bear hug, but it really did make him happy.

"My, my, and he's good with children! The Senju are under amazing hands with you Hashirama."

He nodded a thank you, before he perked an eyebrow at Mira.

"Mira, where are your parents? And your sibling?"

Mira looked around before giving him an 'oops' face. Just as Hashirama began to look around, he heard someone calling out for Mira. He excused himself from his conversation and headed towards Mira's relatives.

"Mrs.Yaimira? [Name]? I believe I found your little one."

"Mira! Hashirama!"

"Oh thank the stars, Mira you can't run off like that!"

Mira gave them a small, guilty, smile as she was handed back to her mother.

"Well, I also have to thank Mira- she saved me from a very boring conversation."

As Hashirama's shoulders slumped Yaimira chuckled, shaking her head.

"Best you not admit that to their faces now."

"Now that would be a very different conversation."

Small talk went on between the four of them, before Yaimira took Mira to get food. That left [Name] and Hashirama to their own conversation.

"So, how's training for being the new clan leader going for you?"

"Decent if I do say so myself."

He smiled his contagious smile.

"But my life is boring, how's everything for your family?"

"Everything is pretty well, I got to help make the sweets we brought. Oh and we got these fancy kimonos!"