☀︎︎𝙰 2 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎☠︎︎

Maybe I should get myself something nice to wear? Are Mira and I even invited? I mean we should be! Or at least I should, I'm his age after all. I'll just have to ask mom! Yeah that's the simple solution.

I quickly ran throughout the hall searching for my mother. Just as I reached the edge of her door frame I got pulled into a nearby closet. They covered by mouth and shushed me.

"Honey there's someone in the house please stay quiet we can wait it out don't panic."

It was my mother. You didn't have to see to know she was shaking with a kunai in her hand and using the other to cover Mira's mouth. I most likely didn't notice them because I was too busy thinking about Hashirama's congratulation party. Subtly, I created a few clones to check for the intruder. I thought about putting a clone nearby, but it could give away our general hiding area.

I held my younger sister in my arms and hushed her crying. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy that they have to witness their younger sibling so scared. I would hope you haven't had to cry in silence, though I assume you have considering you're reading this.

From inside the closet you could hear the commotion from the intruder and my clone.
Damn they took down my clones? I'll have to go out there then huh? It irritated me knowing I'd have to fight them myself.

"Mom, don't worry but I'm going out there okay?"

"You can't! It's far too dangerous sweetheart I can't loose my babies!"

She whisper-yelled with worry in her tone. I hated seeing her like this, but I knew we'd be fine. I slid the closet door open slowly and slithered out. I snuck around the house looking for the culprit ducking behind furniture and watching my corners. It didn't take me very long till I found a somewhat short person dressed in all black stuffing my mother's jewelry in a bag.

An Hour Later

Did I lose my shit when they touched my stuff? Yes. Yes I did. Do I regret it? No. No I don't. That's what they get for coming in my house in the first place! Ain't nobody, not even my own mother, my birth giver, is allowed to touch my stuff. I hope they go home and regret even glancing at my house.

Anyway! Turns out both me and Mira are indeed invited to the party! Looks like I'm going shopping! Me and Mira are definitely getting matching outfits.

At the store (3rd POV)

Mira found three, white kimonos with beautiful swan patterns decorating them. One of the kimonos consisted of the white fading into a beautiful burgundy at the ends of the sleeves, a matching design on the bottom as well. The swans were stitched in with black thread. The other two having the same design but in pink and orange instead of burgundy.

"[Name], [Name]! Look aren't these pretty?! We can have matching ones too see!"

Mira pointed to the kimonos jumping up and down with the cutest smile on.

"Yes, very nice! Let's ask mom if she'll let us get them."

[Name] voiced taking Mira's hand and the kimonos to find their mother. They walked around for a while until we found her bowing to a man with a smug look on his face. Concerned, [Name] picked up Mira and approached them.

"Is there a problem here?"

[Name] questioned putting their hand on their mother's shoulder. She stood up quickly facing the two surprised.

"Oh, nothing is wrong honey. I accidentally bumped into this man, that's all!"

She assured pushing leading them away from the man in a rush.

"Hey, where the fuck do you think you're going huh bitch?"

He snarled grabbing Yaimira's (your mom's name bc I'm tired of using 'your mother') wrist yanking her back to where she was originally. She worriedly looked back up at the man pulling her wrist away.

"How can I help you sir?"

She muttered fear lurking in her voice.

"Apologize. Now."

He growled, a nasty look on his face. [Name] stepped in front of their mother handing Mira to her.

"She already apologized now may we go? I really don't deem any of this necessary sir."

[Name] scoffed sarcastically, still trying to keep a professional tone. The two staring daggers into one another's souls.

"Your mother here should be begging on her knees for my forgiveness. All women should bow down to men."

Just as Yaimira was beginning to get down [Name] stopped her and clocked the man right in the jaw. Mira cheered on her elder sibling, while Yaimira tried to pull them away.

"Now repeat that to me. I want a reason to hit you again."

"[Name] calm down! We'll get in trouble and right before the party! If they are informed we might not be allowed to even go."

[Name] huffed and walked away with their mother, leaving the man knocked out on the floor. They left in a rush, just in case someone found the man or he woke up.

"[Name] honey, you didn't need to do that back there."

Yaimira looked at her with a slightly worried expression.

"I know mom, but I can't just let him talk to you like that. You also shouldn't let people walk all over you like that. Plus he was being a sexist douche so he deserved it."

They chuckled recalling their antics.

"Did we ever pay for the kimonos momma?"

Mira questioned only being answered with a pause of silence.

Yaimira dashed back to the store to pay leaving the two behind.

"Oops"

Time skippp

Twirling the young girl around, [Name] cooed complimenting their younger sister.

"Am I super pretty?"

"Prettiest ever!"

The two giggled as their mother walked.

"Alright you two, time to head out! Are you ready my princess and majesty?"

She hummed holding the baked goods.

"Ready as ever!"

Mira chanted jumping in excitement. The older two smiled in union. [Name] grabbed her hand and proceeded to follow their mother out.

"We'll be the prettiest, handsomest, cutest, coolest, fanciest, and uh.... everythingist people there!"

Mira exclaimed marching aside her mother and elder sibling.

"Yes we will be princess!"

Their mother encouraged, admiring the heart-warming moment she is having. Mira smiled twirling around. In the blink of an eye, they arrived to the party.

"Eeeek! I'm so excited to see Hashirama!"

Mira was practically bouncing off the walls. Not wanting to inform her she wouldn't be able to spend as much time with him as wanted, Yaimira just nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

[Name] muttered fidgeting with the sleeves of their kimono.

word count: 1,124