// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 //

Start from the beginning

The two girls began bickering, which made Y/n, who had been completely forgotten about, ignore them. The sounds and memories of her vision were enough to drown them out as she grew distracted.

Y/n spent nearly all of her time outside of school trying to understand her visions, and the feeling of homesickness she constantly had. She was in a permanent state of nostalgia, and it got to the point where it made her sick. She had no idea what she was missing. She couldn't understand what the visions plaguing her were about.

"Y/n? You okay?" Gohan called, catching her three friends' attention. Erasa looked back over to Y/n, noticing her empty e/c eyes as she was lost in thought.

"Oh, she gets like this sometimes." Erasa leaned in close to her ear, taking in a deep breath. "Y/N!! WAKE UP!"

Y/n gasped, covering her ears as she glared at Erasa. The girl did this all the time and it annoyed Y/n to no end. Before she could start complaining though, the teacher finally arrived, silencing all of the students as they began their day.

The rest of the day was spent studying for Y/n. The school year would be ending for her soon, and she'd be graduating, leaving all her friends behind, as they were a couple years younger. This did not go without mentioning for Erasa, as she sobbed on her best friend's shoulder.

"You have to come visit me every now and then when you're not busy!" Erasa cried. Y/n chuckled lightly, pushing the blonde off her tear soaked shoulder.

"I will, Erasa, calm down." She said, trying to focus on packing her bags so she could leave. Gohan noticed the exchange, raising a brow.

"You're graduating this year, Y/n?" He asked. Y/n looked up to him, nodding as she shoved her papers into her bag.

Gohan was slightly surprised. Only a couple other students in their class were graduating this year, he didn't think Y/n would be one of them. Gohan still had a year or two left before he would graduate. He mainly only joined high school so he could graduate and get into a good college.

"Are you going to college?" Gohan asked. Y/n nodded, smiling slightly. She tried not to show it, but she was quite excited. It was the next chapter in her life, and maybe a change like this could help with her visions and mental problems.

The only problem was getting into a college though. Y/n wasn't exactly the smartest girl out there, nor was she the richest. She hated asking her parents for even more money, seeing as how they already pay for her medication and therapy. Not to mention that she still lived jobless with them.

But Y/n didn't want to dwindle on those thoughts until the time came, and she would receive her application reply letter. Shaking her head to remove the thoughts, Y/n stood up, pulling her book bag strap over her shoulder.

Y/n bid goodbye to her friends, making her way out of the classroom. Stepping outside onto the pavement, Y/n looked up to the sky once again, standing there for a moment, thinking. "This could be it," Y/n thought. "My life might finally change for the better in just a few months."

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted as she saw something, or what looked like someone, jump off the roof of the school building. Y/n panicked for half a second, wondering why anyone thought it would be a good idea to end yourself on school premises of all places. But that thought was put to rest as she realized they weren't falling.