Prologue

Indira outside teaching kids enjoying the beautiful day as she say

"Oh Hey everyone."

"Miss me?"

"Oh You didn't think this was the end of the story?"

"Well it's not."

"Me and the VKs are back and better than ever."

She started walking around Auradon pasting people as she continue talking saying

"Every since the VKs save Auradon from Maleficent, people are accepting them for who they are and not because of their parents." As she stop walking for a sec.

"Then Mal had went back to Isle after Ben and her had an argument. I went with her when Me and Jay hit a bumpy road in our relationship and we broke up. So Ben, and everyone else came to the Isle to bring us back but Ben and Nadia ended up kidnap by Uma daughter of Ursula. We did ended up getting them back and headed back to Auradon with a new student Gil, Son of Gaston. He turned on Uma to save Akira. Me and Jay got back together. Then Cotillion came and was ruined when Uma spelled Ben but Mal broke the spell with True love kiss. Me, Mal and my brother Azari got into a battle with Uma which she lost and disappear but I know where she is ssh"

I walked with my lunch in my hand and sat down at a table.

"A lot things happen, let's see hmm... Oh ofc Ben and Mal are doing wonderful. Ben is planning to propose to her soon and I can't wait."

"Oh Carlos and Jane are dating now ahhh!!! which I'm so happy for them and Fairy Godmother is happy that her daughter is happy. Of course Dude is still talking."

"My brother Azari and Lyra are doing great as well."

"Akira doing good you know her And Evie the fashionistas been making outfits for people and stuff. Also Akira and Gil are dating which I'm happy for them"

"Oh Gil and Ben are the best buddies. Gil meet Ben's parents which I thought that it was going to go terrible but it didn't. Beast didn't blame Gil for what his dad had done and accepted him in the family."

Evie and Doug are doing amazing as well. They're dating. which I'm happy for them.

Me and my family are doing great as well as my uncle Erik.

I'm still making music and posting it which is getting a lot of attention from Auradon.

I'm still a dance teacher for the little kids at Auradon

And as for me and Jay, we're doing amazing. Our relationship is going great. Jay is now captain of the fencing.
We always spend time together to where our love is growing even more. He gave me a beautiful promise ring.

Oh Zaria and Meechie are doing good and quite a handful lol

But let's just say everything is about to changed.

Let's continue the story together shall we?