013. the gray method

╔ ——————————————— ╗。・:*:・゚CHAPTER THIRTEEN 。・:*:・゚"the gray method"╚ ——————————————— ╝

╔ ——————————————— ╗
。・:*:・゚CHAPTER THIRTEEN 。・:*:・゚
"the gray method"
╚ ——————————————— ╝

GRAY DIDN'T HESITATE in outstretching his hand and forcing the closed door open with a small tinge of his muscles. The room Peter had disappeared into was dark, and seemed to be made nearly entirely out of wood. In the middle of the spacious area was a woman donning all black; her features sharp and angular and her gaze seeming nearly as unfriendly as Gray's.

 The boy grabbed onto Peter's bicep and pushed him a step behind him, flexing his hand. "Who the hell are you?" He demanded, his eyes narrowing.

 The woman didn't even blink. "Close the door." 

 Gray held her gaze for a moment, before nudging his head to the side. He wasn't looking back, but based on the loud slam, he could deduce that the door followed the motion. He could also deduce that he accidentally shut it with a great deal more force than what was necessary.

Peter cleared his throat, nervously taking a step forward so he could stand beside Gray. "I'm Peter Parker," he said with a nervous smile, and Gray resisted the urge to roll his eyes. 

 The woman's expression didn't waver - and Gray began to wonder if this was actually one of those specially-engineered robots. Then he started to wonder if she was even sent by Nick Fury, or if he was going to have to fight this robot in the middle of a school trip he wasn't even supposed to be on. 

 His mind had just began to marvel over how cool that would be, when she spoke again. "Take off your clothes." 

 Peter blanched. He looked over to Gray as if to make sure he heard, but the boy was more focused on trying to keep his glare as intimidating as possible. "I - I'm sorry?" 

 "You told Nick Fury that Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe." She spoke with an accent; but one that Gray couldn't place. He was sure Peter knew what it was the second he heard it; but the only accent Gray was familiar with was the British accent of Tony's old AI, and the accent that he had possessed until he had lived with Tony for a few years. The woman turned and picked up a black bundle of fabric, "so I made you a new suit." 

 Now Gray was more annoyed than on edge. Was this random lady seriously copying his suit design? Were Gray and Peter supposed to like... match now? They were going to look like idiotic crime-fighting twins. Like if Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen decided to go goth and punch dudes on the side of the street in Prague.

"Oh-" Peter accepted the suit, his face pink and his entire body language conveying how uncomfortable he was with the situation. "Um, I'm sure it fits fine, I don't have to-"

 "Take off your clothes!" 

 "Okay!" Peter sent Gray an 'SOS' look, but the boy was kind of annoyed with him for not waiting for him before running into this random creepy shed. So instead of helping him, he just shrugged and took a step away, turning his back to the boy.