002. ay dios mío

╔ ——————————————— ╗。・:*:・゚CHAPTER TWO 。・:*:・゚"ay dios mío"╚ ——————————————— ╝

╔ ——————————————— ╗
。・:*:・゚CHAPTER TWO 。・:*:・゚
"ay dios mío"
╚ ——————————————— ╝

GRAYSON THOUGHT THAT it would be embarassing to pass out, so he focused on taking long, deep breaths as he followed his mentor around the mysterious space ship they were stranded on. 

Tony held up his hand, so Gray froze in his spot, his finger tapping against his thigh as he leaned forward to peer down to the lower level of the ship. Suspended upside down in mid-air was the wizard, surrounded by razor sharp spikes that Gray couldn't tell if were solid or not. 

 "Ay dios mío," He muttered, feeling another strike of nerves deep in his stomach as he saw the alien who Tony had called 'Squidward' interrogating him. The creature certainly had the upper hand in this scenario, but he still didn't know about Tony and Grayson, so hopefully that would be anough to turn the tables. 

Gray felt something tap his shoulder and whirled around, holding his hands out protectively as Tony outstretched his hand. Gray blinked when he noticed he was staring at what appeared to be a red cape, and had to stop himself from snickering. "Well what the hell are you?" 

 Tony rose an eyebrow, "A seriously loyal piece of outerwear." 

 "Yeah, speaking of loyalty..." 

 Gray could feel his eyebrows shoot up on his face as he turned to see the Spider-Man suspended from the ceiling, flipping around and landing neatly on his feet. His mask disappeared, but Gray didn't even have a proper chance to admire how nice his face was before Tony spoke up. 

 His tone was fleeting and exasperated, "what?"  

 The boy held up his hands, "I know what you're gonna say-" 

 "You should not be here!" 

He persisted, "I was gonna go home." 

 "I don't wanna hear it-" 

 "-But I kinda started thinking about you guys on the way down, and sort of stuck to the ship." He gestured to his suit, seeming to be having an awfully hard time keeping his excitement in check. "This suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way." 

 "I agree," Gray piped up, earning an annoyed look from Tony as he raised his hands in mock-surrender. "What? I'm right. If you didn't want people to follow you onto a potentially dangerous flying donut space ship, you probably shouldn't have given them suits that are so high-tech they can literally sense emotions." 

 Tony shot him a challenging glare, "what was that, young man?" 

 "I'm just saying -" 

 "I don't want to hear it!" He snapped, turning to push Grayson closer to the boy in the metallic suit. "You are on a time-out. I should have just left you back with Banner-"