06

Holy crap. I really want to take this but I should probably talk to Sapnap. As I walk downstairs, I only see Clay sitting by the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. "Oh hey Y/N! What's up?"
"Not your dick." I said. It's 5 am so I have an excuse to be sassy.
"Harsh." He says. I chuckle slightly

"Well I just got this job offer."
"Where's it from?"
"University of Central Florida in Orlando"
"Accept it. I don't even need to hear the rest."
"I wasn't here for your opinion, I was trying to find Sapnap to talk to him about it."
"Trust me, he would say yes as long as you want to do it!"
"But how would I even get there? I don't have a car."
"Sap or I will drive you."

And with that I eagerly went back to my room and responded to the email.

Dear  Coach Gus Malzahn,
Thank you so much for the offer! I will gladly accept. I'm available to start in two days.
- Y/N

I sat waiting for a response but then I realized it's only 6 am. He's probably still sleeping or has more important things to do. I walk back downstairs to make scrambled eggs for myself when I Sapnap come into the kitchen. "Good morning Sunshine! You just look so happy this morning!" I said sarcastically.
"Why are you so happy?" Sapnap asked groggily.
"I received an offer to be the head physical therapist at UCF Football. $50 an hour for practices and $80 an hour for games."
"Did you accept it?"
"No I didn't I am an idiot and said no pay me more. Of course I accepted it!"
"I'm so happy for you Y/N!"

By this time my scrambled eggs were done so I took them to my room to eat. I checked my email and FINALLY Gus responded.

Hello Y/N!
I am thrilled that you accepted the offer! Two days will be perfect. Meet me at the football feilds at 7 am!
- Coach Gus

After I finished my breakfast I went downstairs to put my dishes away. As I got closer to the kitchen I saw Clay scrolling angrily on his phone.
"What's wrong? I can tell your mad." I said plainly. I still remember how he said 'he wouldn't get me mad because I would kick him in the balls'
"You know my ex?" Clay said furiously.
"One: You need to calm down before you throw your phone. Two: yeah you've talked about how she's manipulative"
"She said she's coming here in 20 minutes to get me back."
"Just say your not home."
"She knows I don't go anywhere."
"Then make her jealous. Say your working out in your at home gym."
"Just be my girlfriend Y/N."
What. We just met.
"Not like that. Sorry, fake be my girlfriend so she stays away from me." Clay said desperately.
I was down to be for real but whatever.
"Alright. Let me go change into something nicer."

As I finished changing I came downstairs to see a tall blonde hair girl sitting on our couch.
Where is Clay and is this his ex?

A/N
Hello again! I hope the dialogue parts aren't too confusing. I got sick of always putting _____ said or _____ replied. Please vote and comment so I know what y'all like and don't like!
~Remember to Follow my insta @daily_ranboo for book updates!~
Most importantly, remember to eat and hydrate before reading the next chapter!
Word Count: 591