XV

I stared at Vaggie's door, my heart was beating fast with nervousness, I remembered the previous day when I tried to talk to her, but she just ignored me and just gave me a poisonous stare, everytime that I approach her, I tried asking for help, from alastor, husk, nifty, but none of them says a word from me, Are they ignoring me? Yeah right, because of vaggie, they started ignoring me, I can't do anything to make them notice me.

I sighed again and knocked softly on the door, for a few minutes there was no answer and I knocked again, again and again and again, over and over, like a delivery man waiting for the buyer To open the door and give me the payment.
"Vaggie can we talk? Even for a moment, okay?" No answer, I sighed in defeat,  I scratched my head and turned around, about to leave that place and go to my room, but I heard a click and the door creak, And I saw Vaggie standing outside her door, holding her proud spear. "I hope you have something to say because I'll only give you a few minutes to talk." She said and she went inside and I followed her inside her room, she sat on the bed and I sat too, and we both side by side but a little distance to each other. "Vaggie, look, I was a fool for not-" She raised her hand to stop me from speaking and I stopped. "I know what you're going to say and you're not an fool, y/n, I should be called a fool for falling for you right away, I know that it is not normal for a lesbian woman to have feelings for a man." I was shocked to hear what she said, she's a lesbian? "It's true, since childhood, and I'll tell you this, I had a crush on charlie, but avesh just got ahead of me because they were both destined because they were royals." She said. "But does she know that you have feelings for her? Why didn't you tell her?" I said and he spoke again. "I was about to say, but that time was the day Avesh proposed to Charlie, and I lost hope that day, I just let her be who she loves." She said. "Sorry to hear that." I said and she smirked. "Don't be, the good thing is that Charlie and I are still friends until now, I'm happy just being with her by her side with the hotel." I smiled, that she opened up to me, I saw her hand lying down and I slowly moved my hand closer to her, but there was a sudden light coming out of me, and Vaggie was surprised by what she was seeing. "W-Whats happening?!" I panicked, my skin to my arm is slowly changing color to lighter colors. "I think your...changing..."

It's coming