The director's office of the Central Political Office is located on the tenth floor of the comprehensive building. The tenth floor means perfection. Therefore, if the leaders have the conditions, they like to choose the tenth floor as their office. Of course, there are some leaders who like the seventh floor and don't like the eighth floor because of the saying 'seven up and eight down'. For officialdom, many officials still believe in this. The elevator went up to the tenth floor. On the way, Director Ji met many people, and he took the initiative to say hello to Director Ji. As a director who enjoys the treatment of deputy minister, Director Ji is a member of the party group of the Central Political Office, and he is still very respected by cadres. He looked curiously at Xiao Wen who followed Director Ji. When Director Ji met several directors or deputy directors of other bureaus, he would introduce Xiao Wen to them, saying that he would take him to report to the director. Just say hi and go. Ji Taiping took Xiao Wen to the door of the office of the director of the Central Political Office. The door was open. But Chief Ji knocked on the door politely. Ou Boqing looked up and saw Ji Taiping, and said lightly, "Come in." Xiao Wen followed Ji Taiping into the office of the director of the Central Political Office, and only then did he see the director's true appearance. It was really the one he accidentally bumped into at the beginning that uncle. Xiao Wen's mood was a little weird. Although he knew for a long time that the uncle he met was the director of the Central Political Office, what he really saw was that the feeling of weirdness was quite strong. Because of myself, a casual meeting changed my development direction. "Haha." Ou Boqing laughed when he saw Xiao Wen's somewhat at a loss. "Xiao Xiao, don't you recognize me?" "Uncle?" Vice looked a little embarrassed. Ji Taiping was stunned when he saw the interaction between the two. Ou Boqing laughed even more happily, "Yes, it's me, didn't expect it?" Xiao Wen smiled shyly. Ji Taiping smiled and asked deliberately, "Director, so you know each other?"

"Oh, yes," Ou Boqing seemed to be explaining it deliberately, "Last time I went to Y province to work on errands, I secretly went to the new rural pilot project in Xinyuan County, F city to have a look. The guy bumped and turned his foot. This little guy helped me send it back to the province. I left him a business card, but no one ever came to the door."

"I..." Xiao Wen was really embarrassed , He didn't care at the time, didn't think he did a good thing, and didn't know Ou Boqing's identity, but in Ji Taiping's view, it was Xiao Wen who didn't cling to the powerful, but Ou Boqing took a fancy to him, "You're not in the province. The city." Ou Boqing laughed, of course he knew that Xiao Wen was just an excuse, "Then he's in the capital now, if you have time, you can come to my house to sit down, my wife, I heard that you came to the capital, and said Thank you very much. Otherwise, I am a bad old man, what should I do if I live in a foreign land." "Ah, definitely, I must visit when I have time." Xiao Wen nodded quickly. Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen enviously, what an honor it was for Ou Boqing to personally invite the young man to his house. "Haha, Lao Ji, come to my house if you have nothing to do. Recently, I got a bottle of 100-year-old wine. It's a good thing. When will you come and drink with my old man?" Ji Taiping will not be left behind. Ji Taiping originally had a backer, but recently that backer is about to retire. He is anxious about what to do recently. Ou Boqing took the initiative to show his favor. Ji Taiping was so excited that he nodded quickly and said, "Okay, Then the director can't hide his secrets, I like good wine very much." After talking about personal affairs, Ou Boqing greeted Ji Taiping and Xiao Wen and sat on the sofa where the guests received. Ou Boqing said to Xiao Wen with a smile, " Xiao Xiao, it was my idea to transfer you to the Rural Research Bureau this time. Lao Ji, sometimes we still need some fresh blood to be injected into the Central Political Office. Xiao Xiao came from the rural grassroots level and has rich experience. When Xiao Xiao entered your Rural Research Bureau, it also allowed a new development in your bureau."