I pulled open the camera and Cameron grabbed my phone. I looked down at his hand, now on my thigh.

I stopped myself from overthinking, it was a dare. There was a lot of vodka in our systems.

He was being nice. That's all. Helping me get revenge weirdly.

He leaned closer and took the picture from an angle where his hand, tightly on my thigh was visible.

He handed me the phone. I posted it with a wonderful caption.

"Fuck you malle, and most of all fuck you clay". I read the caption out loud.

"Girl yes! Fuck them all!".

We laughed at her aggressiveness. I looked down at my thigh, Cameron's hand was still tightly holding it.

"Cameron, your hand". He looked down and quickly pulled his hand away.

I don't know why but I didn't go back to my original spot. It was probably because alcohol makes me dizzy.

"My turn".

"No! I'll do this one jay baby!".

I honestly didn't care, saves the brain cells that I would fry thinking of dares or questions.

"This is a DARE for my big brother!".

"You're in for it Cameron".

"I know".

I waited for her to come up with a dare. She did her little spin and jumped, pointing at me.

"Kiss her!".

"What!". We both said at the same time.

"What happens in this room stays in this room guys! Just play!".

Before I said anything she raised her hands in the air.

"CONSENT IS IMPORTANT GUYS! so please give consent".

I groaned, I didn't want the memory of me kissing him.

"I'd have to get blackout drunk before that's a possibility".

She smiled, picking up the bottle. She danced her way to me and put it in my mouth.

I rolled my eyes and drank 3 mouthfuls. I winced as the liquid made my throat tingle.

"Cameron, would you like some more liquid courage ?".

She didn't wait for his reply, she brought the bottle to his lips and I watched him drink the rest of the contents.

"I'll get some more!".

I didn't mind since my dad didn't drink, it was only Cindy and her friends. So he rarely checks the cabinet.

"Do we have to kiss?".

I looked depressingly at Cameron. He amused. " my sister is an unknown force, it's better just to listen when she is drunk. Because she remembers everything".