The days were going in a peaceful way and despite few fights and misunderstandings every couple made their own memories by mending up the issues by a key word understanding . Vikranth was in last phase of his thesis project and Charu was getting restless by the fear of long distance relationship they are gonna have thereafter as Vikranth is gonna persue his M.arch in renowned Bauhas school of Architecture in Germany . Charu was missing her concentration in her own works and also was lashing out at Vikranth for useless reasons . 

As the first years are gonna have their first jury or review in next 7 days everyone were working in their studios late at night and few were seeking help of seniors who completed their review just a day before and are in exam holidays . Aryan completed his review a day before and the comments he got were as usual commendable and as another feather on his cap his design was selected to be published in the college magazine and NAZA trophee. Sitara was deprived of sleep and crushing her eyes which was noticed by Aryan. He went near Sitara and saw a 90 percent complete sheet . As she is a very good artist she was able to finish all the sheets within time and she had only 2 more sheets to finish her portfolio book . As it was 10:30 pm most of the hostellers left to their room and only a very few were seated in the studio under supervision of seniors who volunteered themselves to teach and help their juniors .

Aryan touched her shoulder while she forgot the surroundings and lied her head in his stomach and crushed her eyes saying " Aryaneyy thookam thookama varudhu ma naa roomku potuma "

Aryan smiled and caressed her head saying " innum 1 naal dhaanma iruku . innum 2 sheet pannanumla . paaru indha sheet 90 percent mudunchu nalla pullaila endhurchu pannu ma "

Sitara glared at him and said " poda poriurunda unaku enna aanalum un poriurunda dhaan mukkiyam "

Aryan was started by her da and looked around to check whether anyone noticed them . He left a releif sigh and turned to go down while Sitara was doing the detailing by scolding him under her breath by the irritation she had because of continuous sleepless nights . Aryan went down and got a cup and the kettle was on which was used by the juniors to make coffees during late night studios . He opened his bag and took out the instant hot chocolate mix which he got for her and mixed it with hotwater and got back to the studio to see her indulged seriously into detailing of the art by closing and opening her eyes for couple of times to wade away the sleep . 

Aryan came near her and got a studio chair and sat near her extending the Hot chocolate towards her . Sitara looked at the hot chocolate with excitement and looked at him saying " thanks aryaneyy " to which he smiled thinking how she was grumpy a minute ago and now all excited in fraction of second . Sitara completed the hotchocolate and then looked at him with a sheepish smile . Aryan looked at her with one eyebrow rise and she said " eeee sorry arya adhu thookathula ellame irritatingaa irunchu " and thought of keeping the cup above the drawing to which aryan hit her head and got the cup immeditely .

Aryan " arivukettavele muluchu panrela avlo maninerama ivlo carelessa cupa adhu melaye vaika pora . ipdi dhaan ma  nee ellaathulayum redo vangura nalla nalla pannitu . eppo dhaa poruma vara podhu ellaathulayum velayaatuthanam "

Sitara looked at him with puppy face while here Charu was roasting vikranth to almost lose his temper . Charu have completed her sheets and was just waiting for sitara to complete hers . Vikranth was offline for a long time which made her call him . She was looking at the post of his which had a comment from his ex girlfriend saying steaming hot and he have liked to it and replied " thank you " This made her blood boil up .

Vikranth was busy with making model for his thesis project which is a wizard school constructed using illusion architecture principles. Model making for illusion architecture is a great challenge and he was continuously disturbed by the call he was receiving from Charu . He picked the call by 3rd time as he found her behaviour a bit different as she never disturbs him once he says he is in work . 

Vikranth " sollu da ammu enna call pannite iruka "

Charu " enna pannitruka ?"

Vikranth " work dhaand pannitruke en ma miss panniya"

charu " aama aama naa mattumaachu miss pannanumla adhaan unaku en nenape illaye "

Vikranth smiled thinking that this is also one of her playful fights she picks up everytime and said " aama naa edhuku unna miss pannanum enaku vera vela illaya "

Charu was hurt unusually by this statement and her periods was making it much worser while she started spitting words without realising the effect it might create . " ooo aama aama adhaan andha vidhya irukaale hot sweetnu comment panna aprom edhuku enna miss panna poreenga ."

Vikranth was intruiged by her words and literally replied like he is gonna break her face for speaking like this . Vikranth " eiii enna naanum edho velayaatuku pesranu paatha vaartha thappa pogudhu paathu pesu "

Charu " ooo nee panradhu edhume thapa therla naa pesradhu dhaan thappu apdi dhaana . ava un ex girlfriend dhaana ? ipo ava commentku nee avasiyam reply pannanumo . nee pannadhu thappila aana naa pesradhu dhaan thappu apdi dhaana . chauvinistaa da nee "

Vikranth lost it and shouted " aranjenna ava en ex girlfriend mattumilla en cousinum kooda, casual flinga rendu perum mutual understandingla dhaa irundhom . ellaam therinju dhaana love panna ? naanum konja naala paathutu dhaa iruken ellaathukum sandhegappadra ? naa manushana maarunadhe unakaaga dhaa marubadi mirugamaakiraadha " and cut the cal abruptly 

Charu  was startled and thought" romba easyaa irukula unaku idha solradhuku ? un pasta naa kanduka maatennu dhaa sonnen aana adhoda micham unnoda irundhute iruke epdi da ennaala nimmadhiya iruka mudiyum? konjam kooda en nelamaila irundhu yosika maatiya ? "

Vikranth closed his laptop and fell in the bed controlling his anger . He could understand that Charu was afraid of their upcoming years of long distance relationship and ofcourse anyone who knows the level of proximity he had with his ex partners would feel insecure . But he could'nt accept the fact of her getting insecure of their relationship as she was the one who was so sure of choosing him over anyone right from the beginning and it hurted him a lot . 

Vikranth thought not to talk anymore about it and texted Charu saying " concentrate on your work and lets sort it later . priya ......remember i love you.  "

Charu felt guilty for lashing out like that and cursed her periods harmone for it . She was impatiently thinking on how to sort it and the message from him made her smile wider . Charu replied " love you too sorry .... periods ...."

Vikranth read the message and got no reply while Jagadish came into the studio with her favourite darkchocolates in hands and said " Vikki anna kuduka sonnaanga . sheet muduchutela d saniyane roomku po vendi dhaana . Miniona naa hostel entrancela drop pannirure nee po "

Charu smiled at the chocolate and went back to her room while Sitara reached the room 15 minutes later . Sitara was walking towards the hostel and Aryan was accompanying her and he was thinking over something . Sitara looked at him and held his arms asking " Ennatha Arya ipdi yosichutrukeenga ?"

Aryan smiled and said " illa ma .... idhu long semester .... next semester 3 maasam dhaa irukum... adhukaprom 1 year internship....... "

Sitara said " aama adhaan therunjadhaache adhukenna nallavela pa engalukulaam 5th yearla 6 maasam internshipnu regulation maathitaanga "

Aryan left out a sigh and said " 3 maasam sattunu poirum tara .... naama love panni 8 maasathula 1 year longdistance ..... idhula nadula 40 naal semester leave vera ..... orey ooru dhaa aana adhukaaga ooru sutha mudiyuma un parents vacha nambikkaiku arthamillaama poirum.... kadupa iruku yosichale"

Sitara held his face and asked " innum 3 maasam iruku Arya en ivlo overthink panrenga ? paathukalana love fade aayruma enna ?"

Aryan sighed and said " apdi sollala .... opena solren internship dhaa first exposure to outer world. enna pathi edhu vena epdi vena unaku varalaam . en naane konjam maaralaam . misunderstandings adhigama varum . summave naa sodhapuven ...... bayama iruku "

Sitara smiled and said " Haiyo arya idhu ellaarukum nadakum dhaa en apdi naane nee enaku venaanu ponaalum enna vtruveengala enna ?"

Aryan smiled and said " you are hitched sitara krishnakumar . neeye vitaalum naa vida maaten "

Sitara smiled and left to room by waving a bye and Aryan felt his heart heavy .... maybe did he realise the future is gonna be the same as he said ?

solace in solitude(completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara