healing

The days were going around as usual and Aryan was quite busy with additional responsibility of NMR project and their team was given the responsibility of documenting about wellington railway station . It was scheduled that they will be travelling in the ooty railways to experience the trail and to get an idea of what to do with the existing features of the track . Aryan  was talking with Ayaan still he  gets posessive at times by the importance sitara gives as he yearns for her undivided attention . 

It was saturday night and Vikranth was discharged from the hospital that day . Charu was talking with him over chat and calls as she was forbidden from going out as she didnt have any valid reasons to go out . Charu was waiting near the playground and saw a car approaching the adjacent block of girl's hostel which is present boy's hostel where 1st year boys are accomodated.Vikranth opened the door and was carried in by two of his friends . As he have hurt his legs and it takes a month time to recover he was shifted to the 1st year boy's hostel temporarily . 

Charu stood and looked at him while Vikranth smiled and winked at her by moving in with support of his friend . Charu smiled and sat at the playground waiting for Sitara while she was sitting with Ayaan in the studio . Charu looked here and there and spotted Aryan under the tree seater and the posture he was sitting wasn't giving good vibes for Charu .

Only after then Charu noticed the date and she facepalmed herself as the next day was 4th death anniversary of his parents . During these times Aryan generally prefers to be alone as he is afraid of hurting the other person who tries to comfort him . Arjun and Charu generally don't try to comfort him as he don;t feel it as a sense of comfort instead he feels it as sympathy which he hates to the core . 

Charu thought of warning about this to Sitara and before that she saw Sitara approaching Aryan. 

Aryan was sitting beneath the tree and was waiting for Sitara .... yes he was waiting for her. every year the pain and the void he experiences is impeccable and can't be explained in words. being a pampered kid he was completely dependent on his mom and dad for every single thing and his relationship with Arjun has always had immense respect and a sense of fear which made him always stand a little away from Aryan. He could still not accept the fact that his mom and dad aren't there with him to share his feelings to caress his hair and to feed his favourite food before he asks for it . 

He just wished for someone to hug and comfort him but he couldn't ask for it with his brother or his sister . He somehow felt their care as sympathy and with Arjun Aryan felt his lose is equivalent and thought of acting fine before Arjun to not make him breakdown . The only person he could confide in is now Sitara. Right now the one thing he needed was her embrace and her warmth to calm him down  . He called Sitara near the tree shade and was waiting for her but she never turned up for past 1 hour which was building up frustration in him . 

Sitara was working with Ayaan on his pending works and she never realised it was 1 hour since Aryan called her . Ayaan nudged her looking at the time and said " hey dora anna 1 hour munnaadi kooptaanga unna innum pola nee kelambu "

Sitaara looked at Ayaan and said " deii iru iru summa normallaa pesa koopdra maari dhaa kooptrupaaru indha grid mattum paint pantu poirure "

Ayaan plucked the brush from her and said " avar summa kooptaaranu namaku theriyaadhu, edhuva irundhaalum poi kelu summa kooptaarna ipdinu soltu vandhu work pannu po "

Sitaara nodded her head in realisation and rushed down to the tree while Aryan was sitting there in peak of frustration . Sitara came near him with a smile and Aryan looked at her with clear frustration yet he composed himself and asked " ennachu thara en ivlo late ?"