Runaway wife? She's never yours to begin with. I decided to not kill you in an easy way.

Kung mamamatay ka lang rin naman pala, lulubusin ko na.

"Where's the bomb?!" I asked him. I don't see any bomb here.

I closed my eyes deeply and chuckled. How could Konstantin do this? How could he? How could he?

How could he?!!

"Kill me. That's where you're good at right? Acting like a justice as you thought you are, pero mamamatay tao karin naman."

I stared at my dagger and then stared at his pants. I smirked by the idea that came through.

"Hindi karin naman pala sasagot. So what if I'm a murderer? It's my pleasure to kill people like you." I unzipped his pants that made him shocked.

He was about to move when I pushed my gun to his shoulder that made him winced in pain. "Let's cut this. Baka may mabiktima ka pa." I laughed and laughed as if I really am insane. But does that matter?

Red is in tears. Nakatulala nalang siya. She's wounded. Her clothes are in a pathetic condition and she's been traumatized. Seeing her like that makes me want to kill Konstantin for an infinite time. I wouldn't regret it even a bit.

"Putangina mo. Wag ka sanang mamatay!" I shouted and cut his penis. It made him shout for who knows how strong it is.

Kinuha ko naman ang laman niyang nasa sahig na, while his mouth is still open, ipinasok ko ito sa bibig niya.

Itinapat ko naman ang punyal ko sa leeg niya. "Masarap ba Konstantin? Ilang babae pa siguro ang magagamit mo kung hindi ko 'to gagawin hindi ba?"

Sinugatan ko naman ang ibang parte ng katawan niya, pati mukha hindi ko pinatawad. Let him bleed and die of blood loss. But if he manages, then it's better.

I made sure that he can't have his new penis or as if he can be operated again. I made sure that he will live his life in deep misery.

"Don't die, Konstantin." I'll definitely put you in jail in that situation. I do not care if I should bribe the justice itself, but you will not get any hospital care as long as I'm alive.

I slowly come to Red. I caressed her face. "I'm sorry, Red. I'm sorry." Naiiyak kong sambit.

I kissed her forehead. She's scared, and she didn't even looked at me back. "I punished him myself. Hindi kana niya magagalaw. Not even the Croexidon has the power to hurt you, not even your own clan." And I'm going to make sure that those mafia clans will not stand on their own feet again, now that they can feel the Hydra's final wrath.

If I'm being careful of my actions before, now I am even willing to take risks just for my wife. Hydra will not fall and it will remain stronger to fight those types of clans.

Kinuha ko naman ang bomb detector ko. "This will take only for a short while. You should bare with it, my Luna." I whispered to her ear and kissed her eye.

"Acedia, send the most experienced medics here as soon as possible." I said in my connecting ear piece device.

"As you wish, Alpha." She aswered back. I forgot to tell that she's a doctor as well. Her organization focuses on making poisons into weapons, and for making drugs.

Hinanap ko naman ang bomba sa katawan niya, this might be the trickiest bomb. Hindi ko alam kung saan nila nilagay ito kay Red.

"Beep Beep Beep." The detector made a sound. Nakatapat ito sa sugat ni Red. It must've been where she's shot. Sa balikat pa talaga niya ipinasok.

Hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi magdilim ang paningin ko.

Those motherfuckers. They should rot in hell. Gula, I regret killing you that easily. If only I had not trusted you.

"Hon, this thing will hurt but I need to get the bomb out of your shoulder." I caressed her hair. Nanginginig ang kamay ko sa galit at takot.

I took my extra dagger. Paunti unti kong kinuha ang bomba, the smallest and deadliest bomb that the Hydra invented. Alam kong si Gula rin ang may pakana sa pagnakaw nito.

She winced and shouted because of the extreme pain. She's still crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'll make this fast."

And in just a matter of seconds, I managed to take out the bomb. It looks like a microchip but this bomb can destroy a whole building. We don't use this bomb that much because it has risks, but knowing that they've put it in Red's body makes me want to see their blood.

Mabilis namang nakapasok si Acedia at ang ibang cardinals sa kwartong ito. I see. They must have killed everyone in the opposition side. A job well done.

"You know what to do." I coldly said to them.

I stared at the bomb. Kami nalang ni Konstantin ang naiiwan dito.

"Do you want my mercy?" I asked him.

He's a guy but he is crying in fear. His blood is still flowing, that's great.

"Silence means yes." I smirked.

Wala na ata akong ipinagkaiba sa demonyo. Pero hindi man lang ako naghihinayang kahit maging demonyo pa ako sa mata ng iba. If they hurt my wife, they should suffer in hell.

Ibinaon ko naman ang bomba sa braso kung saan siya binaril. Just like what they did to Red that's why his body should be gone.

"Aller pourrir en enfer." (Go rot in hell.)

I said that to him and left the building. And in just a matter of time when the building itself has been destroyed by the "ultra demonic bomb."

@Miss_Acyl

Charot akala ko hindi ako makakaud. HAHAHAHA