"Ah...... "

"Once again, if you don't come, you will be charged with assassination of the emperor. Of course, this is a very serious threat."

"..."

Theodore threatened me with a very benevolent face.

And at that threat, my head slowly moved up and down.

After all, there were no more options, right? It was a tyrant's threat.

A bright smile spread across Theodore's face in an instant at my affirmative answer. But I couldn't smile and glanced back at Benjamin. His expression was not good.

"Benjamin, I think I'll have to follow His Majesty."

"Do you have to go?"

"I guess......"

"Yes."

Benjamin nodded, raising the corners of his mouth awkwardly.

"Even if you go to the Imperial Palace, stay healthy. I will visit you soon."

"Yes, thank you. You take care, too."

Saying goodbye to Benjamin, I proceeded cautiously.

It was a sudden event that I had never thought of, but on the other hand, it was also something I had always hoped for. I always wanted to get away from Ferdinand, where the memories of my gloomy childhood remain.

I glanced back at Benjamin and Katarina, who were standing blankly, and then followed Theodore.

When they could no longer be seen, Theodore suddenly stopped walking.

Then he turned to me and held out his hand.

Without realizing it, I trembled, and his long fingertips touched my hair.

"I'm sorry, Sir Yves. Were you very surprised?"

Suddenly, he returned to the friendly face I knew, smiling softly and stroking my hair.

"But I couldn't help it. Because I wanted to get you out of there."

Suddenly, his fingertips trembled as he ruffled my hair.

"My hands are still shaking...... Will you hold my hand?" (Theo)

"....?"

As I stared blankly, he grabbed my hand and spread it out.

Then he pushed his hand into it and clasped my fingers tightly.

"Because I am afraid of blood...... ." (Theo)

I couldn't understand him for a moment, so I blinked. Then I asked slowly.

"You mean that you deliberately pretended to be a tyrant for me?" (Yvonne)

Why did he... ?

"A little... was it awkward?"

Theodore blushed shyly and lowered his eyes.

"It was weird, right? It was the first time for me to show such an appearance."

"No, not that...."

I shook my head and looked at him with an unknown expression, Theodore realized my question belatedly and bent his eyes.

"I told you, I have a very good eye. I like you."