Cameron drew.

18 and he fences. "Wow what an athlete". I couldn't help but chuckle at my sarcasm.

I scrolled down to see pictures of him and Amy. They were at a beach.

Let's just say Amy was the social definition of a swimsuit body. Not a single imperfection in sight. That pissed me off.

Some pictures of Cameron and Kaden.

I still didn't know how I felt about Kaden. I did say I'd make my judgment but I couldn't get Cameron's words out of my head.

"She likes to fix people".

" she hangs with people who have no self-respect".

I scrolled up to his bio to see he sent a follow, and so did Kaden.

He probably had the same idea as me, that would make sense.

I accepted them both.

Like I said keep your enemies close. For Kaden, I was interested to see where things would lead.

I went to her account.

Her pictures met my expectations. Most of them were with a specific girl and others were smoking.

A couple of events, birthdays and a lovely picture of Amy wet and crying on the floor.

I smiled at the memory. I looked at her bio, 17 and stoner.

She wanted to get caught by her parents. I pressed the more option to see what else was written.

Kadenxdrew
17
Stoner🍃
Girls are perfection!
Proud lesbian (don't snitch bitches)

I raised my eyebrows, don't snitch? So was she out online but not in real life?

I didn't give it a second thought and went to my page. I looked at the old picture with me and clay.

It's been a year, time to move on. I looked through my gallery for one specific photo.

In the only photo where I looked good. At last year's end of year's party.

It wasn't for my school but since I was outcasted I went to a friend's school.

It was me in the black backless dress. The one my dad hated so much. The one he nearly threw out.

I clicked on it and saved it as my profile picture. I pulled up Clay's profile and blocked him. The same with my old friends.

"There, see I can move on". I didn't know if I was trying to convince myself of them. They couldn't even hear. I was talking to my fucking phone.

I lay in bed and looked out my window, it was pretty late.

I pulled the covers over myself, rethinking the events of today, the most fucked up first day ever.

Tomorrow was going to be different, I'll stay under the radar. I'll avoid Kaden and Cameron as much as possible.

-----

I groaned, waking up to the sound of my dad yelling at his phone. I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

As I left my room I could smell the eggs, his soon-to-be wife had an egg problem.