chapter 2

He then uses his evil magic to duplicate himself into 20 copies. The copies surround our heroes, but before they can make a move, Jason talks to Sweet Pete about his backup plan.

Jason: Hey, fatty Pan. I got myself a secret weapon.

He holds up his Master Morpher to make the villain and his clones observe. They all laugh at the fact that he’s carrying a prop.

(Real) Sweet Pete: What are you gonna do? Use your “magic” prop to stop me? Hysterical!

Jason (smiling): You haven’t seen anything yet.

He then uses his morphing stance like does in the show.

Jason: It’s morphin time!

Suddenly, green thunderbolts drop down from the sky and blast Jason during the morphing process. Peter, Ellie, and the Rescue Rangers cover their eyes upon seeing the morph. Same goes for Sweet Pete and his clones. When they open their eyes, they witness a shocking sight. Jason David Frank is now donning his Green Ranger suit from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The background music plays an epic orchestral rendition of “Go Go Power Rangers” for the arrival of the Green Ranger. This makes our heroes smile upon seeing Jason transforming into the Green Ranger.

Movie Dale: Holy cow! You ARE the Green Ranger!

Green Ranger: That’s right! I’m back.

Movie Zipper: *whistles* I would look more dashing in that outfit!

Movie Monterey Jack and Show Monterey Jack (in unison): Crikey!

Movie Chip: Are you guys seeing what I’m seeing?

Show Dale: Yup. A real superhero team up!

Movie Chip smiles upon seeing the show counterpart of his friend’s remark. Peter Pan and Ellie smile at the Green Ranger. Now they’re ready for battle.

Peter Pan: Now, let’s play our game.

Our heroes began to fight the Sweet Pete duplicates. Ellie, thanks to her police training, uses her combat skills to ward off the duplicates. Peter uses his flying abilities to be a bit cocky towards the duplicates of his imposter. The Green Ranger uses his martial arts skills to defend himself from the Sweet Petes. Tinker Bell flies toward our little heroes and uses her pixie dust to make the two Rescue Rangers fly. Luckily, they did so with some additional faith and trust. Now the two Ranger teams are flying. They use a similar technique Peter Pan’s been doing with his combat. Show Chip and Movie Chip fool one of the duplicates to hit them. One duplicate accidentally hits another; much to the delight of the two Chips. The two Dales use acorns to make direct hits toward the Pete clones. Movie Dale makes his nut joke like he did in the first film.

Movie Dale (using his chipmunk voice): I’m into nuts!

Show Dale: *laughs* Hey! That’s actually a pretty good joke!

As the two Dales laugh at the joke, they head back to the battle to fight the Pete clones. Movie Gadget and Show Gadget use their technology to counter the evil Pete’s attacks. They’ve succeeded in giving some of the copies a big enough blow. Both Monty's use their hand-to-hand combat to ward off the clones. Movie Zipper tells his show counterpart to use a thumbtack to pin it on one of the clone’s butt. They succeeded. Meanwhile, the Green Ranger wields his Dragon Dagger to defeat the evil clones. Movie Gadget’s impressed with Jason’s skills as a Power Ranger.

Movie Gadget: Wow! You’re a natural.

Green Ranger: Thanks!

As the battle continues, Peter finally confronts the actual version of his duplicate. They have a sword duel similar to how OG Peter does when fighting Captain Hook in the first film. As the two fight, the evil Peter Pan duplicate taunts his heroic counterpart.