Another month of stuffing, growing, and continuous eating had passed. I stood up for the first time in a month. I felt that my body was a little shaky and definitely heavier. Despite that, I still had no problem walking.
The gain number read "Pounds gained: 353"

My weight now landed on 513 pounds. When I sat down, my belly rested between by legs. It formed a crease around the center, forming a second roll when I sat. My moobs now couldn't be contained in less than two handfuls and had a roll under each sticking them upward. My arms now hung in excess of several inches and my backstage rested on my now forming shelf butt. When I stand up my rolls wobble a lot. But I had no issues with my health or mobility because of the special chocolates. Those chocolates worked to keep me in the same state of health as if I was still thin.

"You seem to be gaining nicely." the computer said.
"Thanks computer." I said.
"Only two more steps of this to go." the computer said.
"And after that?" I asked
"I cannot tell you. You must begin Step 4 of force feeding. Keep in mind it will push you stomach to its absolute limits."
"Ok, I will do my best." I said.
"Good, we begin now." the computer said.

Suddenly, I was strapped down onto the chair, and a funnel was stuck into my mouth. A very thick chocolate flavored gainer shake stared pouring down my throat. It kept flowing constantly for at least six minutes. It felt like I just took in a whole gallon in that time, but I couldn't tell for certain because the giant funnel was in the way. I turned my eyes to the side of the room where I saw stacks and stacks of two gallon containers of gainer shake. After the second gallon entered my stomach, I was bloated and it began to hurt. But they kept pouring until my stomach roared and I was in extreme pain.

This went on for the next four weeks. I was constantly bloating as they poured gainer shake and making me eat fatty foods. Every portion of food got bigger and bigger as my rolls kept developing and my stomach capacity kept increasing. By the last day of Step 4, I was surprised I could still stand. The gain number read "Pounds gained: 529" My belly sloshed back and forth when I stood up because my belly was still full. I asked the computer "How can I still stand?"
"You have been administered bacterium ZC-227819 in your chocolate" the computer said.
"What's that?" I asked.
"It stimulates muscle growth underneath fat and around bones. You also have little fat between your legs thanks to the bacterium." the computer explained.

I now weighed 689 pounds. All of the stuffings were making my belly even bigger. My giant belly could now hold almost three and a half gallons of gainer shake at a time. It rests almost at my knees and has a second roll forming. My belly button is almost eight inches deep, and when I cough, cellulite lines the sides. My moobs are now worthy of three hand fulls and have a roll under them, easily twice their size. My legs are lined with fat and my thighs are now coated in cellulite.
I continued my conversation with the computer.

"I'm not even done with all the steps, what are the rest?" I asked.
"You will find out. Your family is doing well." the computer said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, your mother's hips are almost twice their previous size, your father is storing fat equally to every body part, and your brother is currently in Step 4." the computer said.
"That's great." I said.
"Your mate is also doing very well." the computer said.
"Tell me more about her, please computer." I pleaded.
"Her largest asset is now her belly, her butt is not far behind, and her legs have at least 2-3 inches of fat coating them. Her thighs are completely cellulite. She also has RR cup sized breasts. You will enjoy her." the computer said.
"What's happened to my home?" I asked.
"You will live independently with your mate in a new home designed just for your final weight class and tastes." the computer said.
"That's all well and good. So where do we go from here?" I asked.
"We will begin step 5. This will be your last step of force feeding, for now. This will last one month as usual. And it will start....right now" the computer said.

I was again, tied down, had the funnel shoved in my mouth, and gainer shake started to pour until I bloated even more. Again and again and again they poured it in. Step 5 was special because my stomach was never empty, always bloated. So it stretched more every day as the amount of gainer shake I took in kept increasing with each passing day.

I stood up on the first day of Step 6. The gain number read "Pounds gained: 743" That meant I weighed some 903 pounds and my belly now sloshed even more. My stomach can now hold five gallons of gainer shake at a time when it wasn't stretched. If my stomach was stretched, it can fit up to six gallons. My enormous moobs connected to my huge rolls of back fat, which rested on my butt which now stuck out like a shelf. Each moob was as large of five handfuls of fat. My belly now hung over my knees, it formed two massive rolls and stuck out very far as each roll was extremely packed with cellulite. My thighs now held more than 40 pounds of cushion on the front for my belly to rest on. I had rolls on my sides and my arms had over a foot of hang when I lifted them. They were also packed and coated with fat. My forearms were similar. Despite how absolutely massive I was, I still had no health issues or walking problems.

"What's the next step?" I asked the computer
"I'll tell you about the next two steps. Relaxation is Step 6, you eat whatever you want, when you want, for two weeks. Step 7 is when your belly will expanded to fit 1.5 times the normal load of food. This process will also last for two weeks." the computer said.
"Well let's get started with Step 6, bring me some pizzas." I said confidently.

Another month passed in no time. Step 6 was a breeze, mainly because I got to control the pace of my intake for once. Not to say I didn't eat plenty. I kept demanding tons of pizzas and burgers and fries and any other fattening foods I wanted. I only gained 32 pounds so I landed at 935 pounds in total. Step 7 was crazy because my stomach was pushed to its utter limit on space, 24/7. But it was very effective in fattening me up. I gained 119 pounds in only two weeks. At that point, the scale showed the number 1,054 pounds. Everything just expanded, from the rolls under my moobs to the length of my belly, it all grew so much. After finishing Step 7, I asked what Step 8 was and the computer began emitting information.

"Step 8 is the last step, you will be released back into a new society." the computer.
"So it finally starts now." I thought to myself.

I heard locks opening, and the walls around me suddenly fell. Suddenly, my rolls were surrounded by a bright light. I walked into the bright light, looking left and right to find hundreds of other people looking around the same way I was.
I was finally, truly home.