Kavin: haan...aaj kay din may aur uss din may kitna farq hay (he said)

Purvi: haan...ab tum mujh say piyar kartay ho...aur uss waqt hate kartay thay (she instantly said)

Kavin: hate toh nahi karta tha... (He tight his grip)

Purvi: phir kiya kartay thay (she ask naughtily)

Kavin turn around her and said: piyar karta tha...uss waqt bhi...aur aaj bhi (he chin up her and claim her lips softly...after sometime he parted...

Purvi breath irregular...she lower her gaze)

Kavin smile to see her shyness...he hug her and capture her in his embrace.

Kavin lips start brushes on her cheeks...then shift on her neck...purvi breath his musk scent...his masculine fragrance snatch her senses...she encircle around his neck...bend him near her...give him more room...he understand her intention...he travel along with her jaw line and capture her luscious lips under his...his tongue plunged between her lips...purvi moan and open her mouth gives him entry into her mouth...her breathing was becoming harsh and irregular...both tasted each other...savour...cherish...she taste sweet.

After some time...both parted...both panting heavily...kavin drain her totally...she blush hard...she never thought that Kavin prove himself her lover...

Purvi  never imagine him such a lover...it's too much for her to handle...Kavin  enjoy her shy feeling...then he scoop her in his arms...and take her inside.

Place her softly on bed...he turn to lock the terrace door...purvi get up and start removing her jewellery...only stop by Kavin

Kavin : allow me to do it...darling purvi stop and allow him to do it)

Kavin  start removing her jewellery...her bangles, her rings, necklace, ankles and ear rings...

Purvi  sit quiet and feel strange sensation in whole body...Kavin mere touch build heat pool inside her body...she feel strong erection down in her front bottom...after removing all jewellery...he reluctantly place kisses on her wrists...her ears...her neck...her cheeks...

Purvi remember something and she ask: Kavin , tum nay bataya nahi kay radha bibi nay kiya kaha tha...uss ka kiya matlab tha.

Kavin stop kissing and smile: purvi unka matlab tha...kay hum jaldh hi twin boys kay parents ban jain gay .

Purvi scream: what?

Kavin : kyun tum ko khushi nahi hui yeah sunn kar (he ask her...who look a bit worried)

Purvi: kavin...aaj humari shaadi ka second day hay...aur woh abhi say...(she incomplete her sentence)

Kavin : kyun tum ko khushi nahi hui yeah sunn kar (he ask her...who look a bit worried

Kavin hide his smile and ask her in serious: purvi, tum ko bacchay pasand nahi hain kiya.

Purvi: kavin..bacchay kiss ko pasand nahi hotay...magar itni jaldhi ...I mean...main tumhare saath life enjoy karna chahati hoon...itni jaldhi maa banna...thoora mushkil nahi hoga(she confuse)

Kavin understand her worries...he kiss on her cheeks and said: purvi...aaj nahi to kal to yeah hona hi hay...aur rahi baat life enjoy karnay ki...toh hum apnay baccho kay saath bhi to enjoy kar sakte hain...aur kaun sa tum abhi pregnant ho gai ho...abhi to time lagay ga...haan jab bhi hogi...twins bete ko janam do gi...yeah main nay nahi radha bibi nay kaha hay...mujhe in sab baton par itna yaqeen nahi hay...so, chill...hum kal ki fikr may apnay aaj ko kyun kharab karay...jo hoga dekha jai ga...abhi to tum meray pass ao (saying this he pull near her...without giving her any chance...he start again what he was doing before)

Kavin hands start roaming on her body...pressing her breast...make her moan...removing her dupatta...he open her long and silky hairs...open zipper...he slid her shirt down from one side on her shoulders...he kiss on her visible creamy shoulder corner...while his hand still pressing her soft chest mountain...

Purvi forget to breath...and moan hard...she whisper his name... Kavin ears absorb her whispering and remove her top completely... her creamy body front of him...in full...

Kavin start worshipping her body...make her lying on bed...he is top of her...purvi eyes shut with this close intimacy...she enjoy his exploding hand...who roaming all over her body.

Kavin hands find his way to explore her body hidden parts and start caressing them...which make her shrug and moaning...kavin remove all his barrier and press his body with her...rub his body with her...he become so, passionate...his body weight still against her...his mouth kissing her down her throat...then he hungrily suck her one of chest mountain peak...she writhed under him...with huge sensation...he give same attention to the other...both are totally involve with each other...

Kavin make love with her passionately...kavin want to make her own again...and she bow against his wish...giving him...what he want? What he desire? Although her desire and wish also not different with him...she melt herself in his hand...he mark her own and she accept his mark...she is his loving wife...who fill his life with colours and love...lost herself completely...making him proudly winner...as he claim her again and again... she willingly...happily and with pleasure lost herself again and again...until he satisfied his want and fulfil his need...before both drift to sleep.

Kaisa laga