part 50

They all are very happy...today is a very big occasion...today purvi's birthday and raghau sir wedding anniversary...this is a family function...only cid invited and Kavin  invited with his father personally by raghau sir...

Whole place fill with beautiful flowers and decoration stemmer...colourful ribbons...round tables with chairs...one side...orchestra set their equipment...other side...buffet table...places many starter...soft drink but no alcohol...this is gathering of selected people...so everyone feel comfortable.

CID team also mix up and interact with these people because of purvi... they all meet her family many time and  feeling of hesitation is finish...although here all their bosses present but this time they are no boss..

CID  is a guest of their bosses function...

Today, pankaj  feel free for eating anything in unlimited quantity...

Ishyant stand with each other...after they both engaged...this is first function they attended. They both look very beautiful couple and find solace to each other presence.

Kavin comes with his father...he is wearing greyish black colour two piece dinner suit with light green shirt...grey and green colour tie...his face is light up and expression is soft...he is very much taking care of his father..Kavin father is really happy to see taking care of him...he need his presence all the time

Kavin sense his wish so, give him full attention.

Mr.khanna  know this family for long time ago...but he never attend these kind of function...he only attending business parties and official dinner...but situation has change now...
Today, his loving daughter birthday...daughter who make him realize that he miss his son badly...the daughter who fill his deserted life with colour and smile...daughter who have no biological connection with him but she is more than this...daughter who bring his son back to his life...daughter who play a role of fairy godmother in his life...just swish the stick and settle everything in his life...

Today, it's a very big day for him as well as for her...today, Mr khanna  fulfil his one more wish...he is patiently waited for that time...somebody assure him that today is the day...he is waiting for long...so, he is excited.

Kavin eyes searching her all the way but he couldn't found her...its amaze him...Raghau sir and other respected family member well coming them but where is she? She didn't come to meet his baba...and him...this makes surprise him.

He go to team side...meet other team member...they do little chat...when he feel same fragrance...light breeze comes and shuffle his hair...he try to control his emotion and turn slowly...

Yeah, there she is...meet his father...wearing beautiful bottle green and golden combination colour... Her milky skin glow in this colour...anarkali frock with full gathers and tight on her waist... Her slender waist very much visible...that dress beautifully care her curves...her hairs open...very light jewelry...minimal pink makeup...gives her gorgeous look...

He can't take off his eyes to her...she stole his heart long time ago but today he feel he can't ignore her any more...his heart everyday pushing him to confess love for her but his logical mind and ego always stop him to move forward...

She is more adorable and sweet person...knowing her past very well... connection.his mind always remind him...radha bi bi's talk...she said to him that she is his future...his destiny...his life...his fortune and soon he understand this...now he is really understand...he know that lady might be right...her connection with him from various places...he try to avoid her but in vein...the much he avoid that much she settle inside him...inside his heart...his mind thinking her all the time...his eyes want to see her...his arm desperately want to hold her...he wants to taste her sweet taste...