19║Cowwa Bummer❜❜

———

———

• ─── • ✿ • ──── •

Well that just happened. But moving on,

While I was continuing my walk to school where I would meet Valt's Greek goddess of a mother, my phone suddenly buzzed.

I yanked it out of my pocket only to see a text from Mio.

Should I be scared-

_______________________________

Wifey😍

Wifey😍
Hey Y/n, sorry to bother you with this but I promised our family doctor, Mr. Saito, I would drop off some important documents at his office.
I'm currently at work right now and I forgot them at home so I would seriously appreciate it if you could maybe possibly do it for me....🧍‍♀️
As thanks I'll buy you one of those coffee jelly things from that anime you watch!

Hu Tao irl
Just one🤨?

Wifey😍
....oh Jesus Christ- as many as your fat ass wants.
Just do it💀

Hu Tao irl
Your wish is my command🥰
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GET WIP CREAM
TO—
Read, 3:09

_______________________________

NOT HER LEAVING ME ON READ—
But anyway I want that jelly shit so I guess I might be late to the Bey thing.

GOD DAMN IT. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE VALT'S MILF MOTHER NOW??

After my internal tantrum I made way to the hospital where I got my persecution last time. Also, when was the last time I even saw my family doctor? All I remember was his fugly ass bed head hair. Wonder if I'll even recognize him...

AhEm, but anyways-

I had to make my giddy little self walk all the way back to my house to grab the documents containing... work stuff...? I'm so smart🥰

Then once that was over I chased down a black cat down four different blocks for thirty minutes. It's called getting sidetracked, get use to it.

THEN I made my way to the hospital and busted down the door. And by that I mean opened it like a normal person cause I ain't going to jail for breaking down hospital property. YET.