7 ║ Shit, I'm On Crack Again❜❜

A/n:
Literally the only thing keeping me going and continuing to write this fanfic is @SkittBeloved_  and all there support. Thank you and ily so much :') <3

———

———

• ─── • ✿ • ──── •

Anyways y'all I decided to sleep on it. And I've come to a conclusion, I was indeed hallucinating.

Like as if that actually happened. Me, seeing the spirits of my friends bey? And Daigo too I guess...

Plus, I didn't even get a good sleep that night anyway.

Any who, it's the beginning of the weekend and right now I'm in an oversized dark beige red sweater with a little smiley ghost on the front. In other words, Hu Tao from Genshin Impact merch. I got some black shorts too but no one really pays attention to that unless you staring at my ass. creeps.

And while I was casually sitting at the table eating lunch, that consisted of purely chocolate, my peaceful moment was disturbed by:

BANG

BANG

BANG

Someone has been violently hitting my door for the past five minutes.

Either way I didn't want to cause Mio trouble. She was currently up stairs working.

So I did a dramatic sigh and picked up my feet and walked over to the door, opened it, only reveal the reasons of my suffering.

Dumb blonde, blue hair, puppets.

"HEY Y/N-"

SLAM

I kicked the door closed right in there face. Ain't know way in hell I'm dealing with them bitches today.

BANG

BANG

BANG

You've got to be kidding me.

I reopened the door and gave them an unamused look.

"HEY Y/N-"

"What the heckity heck heck do you people want?" Nothing good I bet.

"Nothing much. We're just here to take you with us to the hospital." Hancho grinned. "The hospital? Are you finally getting your problem fixed?" I asked, tilting my head.