4║EmO bOy❜❜

___

___

• ─── • ✿ • ──── •

"SHIT IM LATE FOR THE TOURNAMENT-" Yep, that's me. Again.

I fLeW down the stairs and didn't even bother to eat breakfast. I realized that I did actually want to watch Valt's match because... I don't know the pressure of trying to be the best mother I can is making me.

Then again not like my mom was here for me so why should I have to be there for this midget-

Kidding.
Maybe.

• ─── • ✿ • ──── •

So, I missed Valt's match. Ima cry... I FEEL BAD—

I literally got here seconds after it ended and apparently Valt actually won, and now he stole a dog puppet from his opponent and won't give it back.

I just pulled out my phone and decided to record that cause it was adorable in every possible way.

"WELL IT TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH." damn it...

Hancho yelled and hit the top of my head. "I DON'T WANT YOUR CRITICISM!" I screamed back and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"So what's your excuse this time? Did you eat something you shouldn't have then jumped off a second story in your sleep?" Ima kill this Mf-

"BOI-"

"Oh hey Y/n!!" Valt leaped off the stage and gave me a huge ass hug. "DID YOU SEE?? I WON!" HE LOOKS SO HAPPY-

"Y-yeah.... You were really cool..." I wasn't here to see shit...

Hancho just looked at me like 'hoe we both know you lying😒'

Then while Valt was still hugging me with a closed eye smile while I made a hand gesture that was slicing my head off and sent glares at Hancho to silently tell him to shut the fuck up and not expose me.

He just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything after. "Wow, who new the all so great Rantaro could be so sassy." I woke up today and chose violence.

"SAYS YOU-"

"SAYS THE ONE WITH THE GODDAMN CAPE!" Yeah, I chose violence.
"IT IS NOT A CAPE!"

"She's right you know," thank you Valt. "Not many people can pull off a cape, after all." HA-

While Hancho was literally having a tantrum, Nikka interrupted us (thank god or hands would have been thrown.) "Hey Shu! Good luck with your next battle!" Shu who came out of nowhere headed for backstage.