JOHNNY

JOHNNY

Johnny Parker was a real hunk. He knew it as a child. He could see it in the eyes of women, in their smiles and their attitudes. With his mother and grandmother and then with the neighbors and his aunts and cousins.

It was one of them who took his virginity.

He was fourteen years old, she was thirty-two.

She was the wife of his older brother. They had two children of ten and six years. His uncle drank a lot, too much. He abandoned his girlfriend who was still young and beautiful at that time.

He was becoming a handsome teenager, it was summer, it was hot. His parents had gone shopping. His aunt had decided to spend the afternoon with his two cousins. He played with them and enjoyed their inexperience. She had called from afar to come and help him, her voice hoarse, plaintive, surprisingly tense. Nevertheless, he had gone towards the house, leaving the children to play under the old tree. At the time, he had not taken notice of the tone of her voice. She was not on the first floor of the house. A noise indicated that she was up there.

What could she be doing, he thought?

He went upstairs with long strides. She was in her room, sitting on her bed, her arms on either side. The bust offered, the arched croup. A strange gleam gleamed in her eyes which looked at him of a strange air.

She was lightly dressed, shorts and a bustier tied around the waist. The summer was very hot that year. He could see the two taut breasts under the blouse. She was sweating profusely, lots of droplets dotting her face. Her hair of a bright blond fell scattered on her shoulders.

She was beautiful, desirable to be damned.

She crossed her legs while looking at him. He had swallowed painfully. She reminded him of the pin-ups that posed in Playboy and that he looked at in secret.

His hoarse voice asked what she wanted. She had not answered immediately and had signaled to him to sit down near her, by a sign of the hand. He had executed, nervous, contracted. She had pressed herself immediately against him on the side. She gave off an intoxicating and disturbing heat. She communicated to him her animal warmth, moist. Instantly he had ignited. He was at the age where his sex did not leave him any respite and he deployed much ardour to endeavour to calm it. He had a hard-on immediately. A strong and uncontrollable erection. His shorts were ready to crack. She noticed and far from being offended, said:

"It's normal at your age, I'm beautiful, right? "

He did not dare to answer, embarrassed by this so violent and unforeseen reaction.

She continued by looking him straight in the eyes.

"Do you like me Johnny?"

He answered in a small voice:

"Yes, Aunt Daisy. "

He couldn't continue, she cut him off abruptly.

"Don't call me Aunt, call me Daisy, like I'm your girlfriend.

Do you want me to be your girlfriend?

"Yes, Daisy. "

But no sooner had he answered than she had rushed to him and kissed him full on the lips. She had unbuttoned his shirt before he could oppose the least refusal. She removed her blouse quickly and let it slip on the ground before pressing furiously her chest on his. Then she undertook to take him his member. She had taken out it of the shorts and had begun to caress it with vigor. It was too much, he ejaculated a first time in his hand. She smiled while rectifying herself. He saw two superb and arrogant breasts which threatened him of their nipples. He was charmed by it.