Heartsick

Hi, I am Jia Emma's best friend. Emma is no more..yes she's dead. How? I'll narrate to you what happened to her. You'll read about Emma's incomplete Love Story...
Before starting the story, let me tell you something about Emma. Emma was a very sweet girl, no matter what happened, she was always smiling in front of people. She knew how to handle and maintain relationships. If Emma befriends or falls in love with someone, then there is no chance that Emma will leave them. She may get away from the people, but if someone asks for her help, she always helped them,
So, let's start before I met her...So She's not my first best friend neither am I her first best friend...So let's start the story with her First Ever Best Friend Lily.
Lily and Emma were in the same school, the same class. At first, Lily used to hate Emma,
this is because of her other classmates as Emma was not the kind of girl who shows interest in other boys. Other girls excluding Lily we're famous among boys so to get famous among boys, Lily didn't talk with Emma.
One fine day she get a chance to sit with Lily as the teacher arranged the sitting arrangement.  So as they both were sitting beside each other Emma overheard the conversation between Lily and her Girl Gang who was sitting right behind them. They were talking about Lily's boyfriend. After they all ended their topic Emma asked in a very friendly manner
So what's the name of that lucky guy.?
Lily replied, Ammm Jake...
This is how their conversations continued and Lily asked her about her love interests. So as you all know Emma, she's never gotten interested in boys or relationships. So all she said was No, I feel like they all started to lose interest after a couple of months.
Listening to this Lily replied to her in a low harsh tone
"My man is never gonna leave me".
Lily apologised saying that she was just giving her point of view and she didn't want to make her feel bad. But no use, Lily told her to shut up and for a few days she never talked to Emma.

So, after a week what happened was surprising. During recess, Jake came to class and he called Lily and he just said let's end all this as he was not able to focus on his studies, please forgive him...Lily didn't say anything she was just looking at Emma with tears in her eyes.
Other girls comforted Lily but what she said was
"Emma was right, this relationship is a game of feelings"
She sat behind Emma saying nothing, Emma hold her hand and said
"Don't worry I am here. I'll make you happy"
A year passed by they both had become best buddies, but this friendship doesn't have a happy ending...
Emma started getting comfortable with Lily and till then Lily was so sure about Emma that she would never say no to her in anything she wanted from her. So, one day Lily convinced Emma to make some guy friends and as said, Emma couldn't say no to her because Lily became the most important part of her life. Emma agreed with Lily.
The next day both of them did what they had thought of the previous day. So Lily got the boys started talking and introduced everyone to Emma too. And as everyone would know, in the beginning, everyone behaves well, the same thing happened with Emma. Those boys talked to her with great love, and so did she. Everything was going well for a few days, Emma had also made friends with other girls. She was very happy that she had met so many good friends for the first time in her life, But it is said that not everyone who talks nicely is trustworthy...
A few weeks later, there was a function in the school, so everyone was busy with their dance performance and other work, due to being busy and the loud noise of music, no one could hear Emma's scream.
Do you know what happened that day.?
That day something happened that Emma would not have even imagined. As she was walking through the lonely corridor to the washroom, the same boys whom She had considered friends tortured her and they left her alone inside the washroom. after a few minutes, She came out of the door, did not talk to anyone and went home from school giving the teacher an excuse for ill health. Even in the house, she did not tell anything to anyone and went to her room smiling. The next day Emma took action against those boys. She completely broke down when Jia and the other girls didn't support her instead they broke their friendship with her because Emma complained against her friends.
So, the friendship between Jia and Emma got broken but still, this is not the end there is a little bit much to go.!!
One more year passed and it was the first day of the new class, all the classmates had their partners. There was only Emma who was sitting alone in the corner of the class. After that accident, Emma completely changed. Even though her friendship was broken, she had not broken her friendship with Lily from her side, Lily was still very special to her. Anytime Lily had a problem, Emma used to come and help her but Lily didn't trust responded her, nor did Emma say anything back to her, Emma was always there to help Lily.
One day Lily came to Emma and sat beside her. Emma asked her
"is everything okay"?
Emma came to know that Lily also got betrayed by her friends. Emma hugged Lily without thinking anything and said with a heavy crying voice
"Shhh...Don't cry, I am always here for you.!!"
That day their friendship became deeper than before. So deep that even if someone tells Lily against Emma, ​​she will not break her friendship with her. Emma was happy to have her friend back, but perhaps destiny had something else in its mind because after few days  Emma's father gave a news that they were being transferred to some other city and they would have to leave this place next month.

How strange it sounds, how sad will Emma be from inside, but she did not put anyone over her friend, not even herself.
Her smile was so bright that no one was able to tell that she is sad.