Chapter 1

Andreas pov:
My dad and brother abuse me when my mum isnt home. I know im losing everyone slowly. And i especially dont want to lose kian. Kian is my life. Whenever im down he brings me up,and hes the reason im still here.

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*
My iphone 6 buzzs repeatedly.i look down to see the contact and read 'kian'.
"Hello" i speak quietly incase my father hears.
"Hey beautiful"he replies softly.i can almost hear the smile on his face
I love it when kian calls me names like beautiful etc....But i know its not true. It may be to him,no me .
"What are you ringing me for,its bloody 2:49 in the morning kian!" I loudley whisper
"I wanted to check on you,your ok right? After your dads actions today.."
"Kian, im fine honestly"i sigh...And lie. Im not fine at all. My dad abuses me and i cut,and i feel guilty because i havent told kian i cut. Im a monster. Im letting my devil take over me. I need the pain to stop.
"Baby, Your not fine.Come round"
"Be there in five kian. Love you"
He hung up.

Kians pov:
"Baby, your not fine.Come round" i said to her. I know when shes not fine.
"Be there in five Kian.Love you"
Shit i hung up. I didn't expect to hear a love you...
What Andrea doesn't know is I'm deeply in love with her. Even her flaws . I love her chocolate brown,naturally wavy hair. Her beautiful hazel/Green emerald eyes. Her sweet smile, God damn that smile gets me every time. Her dimples that sit deeply in her cheek. Shes just perfect, Too good for me.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Well that was enough to get me out that phase.
I run down to answer the door and see a beautiful girl stood in front of me.
"You should know by now you don't need to knock." I whisper,trying not to wake up the o2l guys.
" I don't care aha." She says in sync while walking in.
She smiled. I cant help but stare ... Shit,I'm staring. Trying to break out of it but its impossible. Impossible not to look.
"Is something up kian?" She asks
Breaking me from staring at her smile.
"Uh no nothing,Anyway.Want to watch a movie?"
"Sure,can it be horror!" Squeals Andrea with excitement.
"Ye sure, House of wax? I bought it like the other day and it seems really good"
"Ye sure"She grins.

//SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER, I SWEAR NEXT WILL BE LONGER👍🏿 Wanted to check if it was ok so far?? Ill be updating later today and maybe even uploading a new chapter//Gee//