Hookups.

It was a normal day for Ed, he was at home for his day off. He had to be in the studio for the rest of the week so at this point he just wanted to relax. Eddie laid in his bed, wrapped up in the fluffy covers. He scrolled through his phone out of boredom, coming across different men on his feed. He was looking for a stress reliever anyways, so why shouldn't he look for some hookups? 

       The ginger soon thought of his best friend, Shawn Mendes. Wait.. why would he think of his best friend when he mentioned hookups to himself? He shook off the thought but then saw a picture of Shawn's BULUMPTIOUS ass. It was round, curvy, and seemed to be just perfect. This only caused Eddie's erection to start, thinking of all the things the two could do together. His hand slid down his waist and slipped into his sweats, then boxers. The man started to stroke his cock, looking at the picture on his phone's screen. God, now all he could think about was destroying the brunette's asshole. His hand started to play with his dick, slowly starting to jerk himself off. His grip and pace fastened, his thoughts racing and jumping to images. His imagination was WILD. 

       After about two more minutes of this quick speed, he felt his stomach tighten, a knot growing. It only took him a few seconds to cum. Ed's semen spewed from his swollen tip, making a mess of himself with just one picture. The man panted, resting his head back as his body relaxed. A slight feeling of guilt washed over his mind, but he couldn't help it. His best friend was literally his best option. 

       A notification appeared, his phone started to ring as a call started. It was him. Shawn. He quickly answered. "H..Hey." He managed, as he was still in the process of catching his breath. "Hey, Eddie. What're you up to?" The ginger smiled at the sound of the other male's voice. It was so sweet and so attractive. "I...just got home from the gym.." He lied, not wanting the brunette to know about his antics. "Oh? You didn't invite me? Damn, I would've gone with you." He joked, "Are you free tomorrow? I have some things I want to do with you." "Uh, yeah.. I'm free." He replied. He figured he could take off work since it is his own music industry, and he was sure that no one would mind. 

      The two finished working out the rest of the details to their time, soon ending their call. Ed sighed in relief, glad that nothing seemed to be too suspicious for Shawn to realize anything. The ginger sat up, deciding that he should shower, especially since his seed was already starting to dry on his lower waist and stomach. He collected some clean clothing from his drawers, making his way to the large, beautiful bathroom. The blue eyed man started the water, making sure it wasn't too hot nor cold for his liking. 

OKAY THIS IS PRETTY GOOD SO FAR SO I THINK I'LL CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS IDK. I NEED FEEDBACK LMFAOEHDEU