Purvi mesmerize to see her dress and said: ishu...mujhay to yaqeen hi nahi ho raha kay...kavin nay meray liyay khud choose kiya hay (she is in shock)

Ishita: purvi... Kavin sir nay yeah khud order day kar banwaya hay (she clear her more)

Shreya : hhhmm...aur pata hay...iss kay liyay kitna search kiya hay...tab jakay pasand kiya tha... (She add more)

Trio chatting, while door knock and maid tell them that beautician come...

Purvi said her to send her...Ishita and shreya also start getting ready...while beautician start work on purvi.

One hour gone, purvi is ready...she look so beautiful...her creamy skin glow in this suit...that colour more enhance her beauty...beautician expert hand...turn her a beauty queen

after finishing her work..shreya and Ishita  are ready...door knock...

Shreya  open the door...and give way Kavin to come in. They goes out...give them privacy.

Purvi stand for her place look Kavin coming...he look handsome and smart...wearing light grey two piece dinner suit...with lavender colour dress shirt and dark, light lavender colour tie...purvi eyes goes lower to see him...

Kavin: purvi (he whisper) you look so awesome...even I imagine you in this suit...you look more than my imagination. (he softly brush his lip near her ears) tell me you like my choice or not.

Purvi enjoy the moment with him...say: Kavin ..mujhe bohat pasand aaya ...yeah colour aur yeah combination is awesome...whole work is beautiful...thank you (she hug him)

Kavin also hug her tight...he can't do more because if he go further...it's difficult for them to bare...they already have to go and attend function...they stay there for sometime...when door knock.

Kavin open the door and sameer, shree and chotu comes in with team and give her present and open heart praise her and Kavin...both standing with each other look perfect...

Kavin loving gaze...turn purvi face pink...cid team look them and happy to see them each other...they happy that he boss finally get his soul mate and move on his life...they happy that her chirpy an dbubbly girl finally get her love and start new life with him...they all pray for their happy life.

Kavi arrive on venue...baba and kaka welcoming them...with whole tteam.reach before...and waiting kavi...both escort kavin and purvi through the stage...purv is blush hard...walking with Kavin...

Kavin held her palms...while walking...before, came here...whole way from house till venue... Kavin hold her hand...and hold her waist...keep her near him...his lips brushes her ears and cheeks lightly...his romantic whispering...make her body shrill...both sitting very near on back seat nearly glued to each other...driver drive the car...

Kavin apply the partition tinted glass between them and driver...so, driver can't see them...kavin have chance to pull her in his arms...savour her and he did it...until they reach on venue but still purvi feel his warm touch on her body...her ears get warm under his warm breath...her body still feel his warm touch...these all past moment make her blush.

Shreya and Ishita  help purvi to sit on stage...some guest already comes...as soon they sit on the stage...guest start coming and give blessing them with gifts...kaka is responsible to take care of gifts...baba comes with some guest and introduce with them...kavi stand on their places and touch their feet...some time they sit and some time they stand...to meet their guest.

Purvi thanks in mind baba and kavin to give her time for relaxation...otherwise it's very difficult for her to do this up and down...

Purvi chain of thought broken with one familiar voice...she raise her sight and stand with shock.