"You're welcome." He Kun shook his head.

"Brother Huang, you're welcome, it's just someone you know." Xiao Wen pressed the excited couple to sit down, "It's a fate that we can be in the same dormitory, and it's our honor to be able to help, Brother Huang doesn't have to. It's too polite, it's better to call us Xiao Xiao and Xiao He, we are also destined to know each other."

"It's my brother, I'm lucky," Huang Zetian picked up the drink and respectfully said to the two, "Thank you two brothers, we will have more in the future. Whatever needs me to do, even if the two brothers open their mouths, my brother and I will go up and down the fire."

Xiao Wen laughed, "Brother Huang is too serious, it's really an effort. Come on, let's have a toast."

Huang Zetian also knew what to do. Now, these two young people can get themselves up and down with just one phone call to get things done that they haven't accomplished for two years. They must have a lot of background, and they are not afraid to owe people's favor, so they can get along with people with such backgrounds It's your luck to make a deal with you. If you have something in the future, try your best to do it for others, which is also a big way.

After that, Huang Zetian really seemed to have a golden finger, and his wife was admitted to the provincial Taiwan. After the party school was over, he had no chance to be promoted. When he returned to the unit, he was actually promoted to the deputy director. Also surprised. Later, others revealed the news. It was because the news of my wife's warm transfer to the provincial station was spread, and the leaders found it strange. After checking it, I heard that it was a greeting from the provincial leaders, so I thought I was in the province. What kind of background does it have in it, which made him directly promoted to one level.

It was only then that Huang Zetian suddenly realized, and he thanked Xiao Wen and He Kun even more in his heart, and booed for his good luck.

This is a later story, not for the time being.

82

Chapter 82

"Wenwen, we have to go to Standing Committee Luo's house at night." He Kun said to Xiao Wen when he got into the car.

"Ah, I'll go too?" Xiao Wen looked at him in surprise.

"Of course we have to go together." He Kun held Xiao Wen's hand, "Thanks to the help of Standing Committee Luo for this agricultural innovation pilot, you have to go and thank them."

"Well." Xiao Wen thought about it too, Although they sold He Kun's face, but after all, they contributed, and now they have the opportunity to thank him.

After the car went for a short while, he suddenly remembered and asked, "He Kun, what gift should I bring?"

"I have a calligraphy and painting written by my grandfather here. It's just right for him." He Kun smiled.

"Standing Committee Luo likes calligraphy and painting?" Xiao Wen's eyes lit up.

"It's not entirely true," He Kun thought for a while, "actually, no one knows about Luo Standing Committee's hobbies. He likes to collect antiques. Calligraphy and painting are also one of them, but the calligraphy and painting written by my grandfather specifically for me to bring him, meaning It's different."