Chapter 1

Y/N POV Sugarhill New York Harlem  1:30pm Thursday April 2nd 2022

I was just chilling outside my house  scrolling through Ig bored asf when I got a ft call from my friend Noti who I've been friends with since he first started YouTube he asked me if I wanted to be in one of this videos he was doing Ft call       ...

Ft call            
Noticuz🤍
Yoooo lil sis you trynna be in a video?
Y/n🤍
Ya when ?
Noticuz🤍
Tomorrow
Y/n 🤍
Ya bet just lmk
Noticuz 🤍
Aight bet

I shut my phone off and decided to go to the deli cause your girl was mad hungry after a few minutes of walking down the street I finally get to the deli "yoo ock lemme get a chopped cheese" I said to the man behind the thingy I went to the back to grab me a Arizona mango a few minutes my food was finally done When I finally get home I go upstairs to take a shower and lay down and decide to ft My best friend Asia

*skip Ft call I'm lazy*
After getting off the phone with Asia I decided to scroll through IG more when I get a notification that Noti mention me in his story I click on it "new video coming soon with Y/n GGGGZZZZ" i hearted the story and reposted it on my story

I decided to take my ass to sleep I put my phone on the charger and get under the covers and close my eyes.

It was the next morning I wake up and check the time look through my socials for a while until I decided it was time to get ready I stand up and walk to the bathroom brush my teeth and hop in the shower once I was done I start going through my closet trying to figure out what to wear after 20 minutes of throwing clothes everywhere I finally found something.

I put on some retro red thunder sneakers I throw on a necklace with my name on it I put on some bracelets and throw on some perfume I grab my bag before I go downstairs I make sure I have everything and begin going downstairs I walk to the fridge seeing a note from my mom.

Note
Y/n im going on another business trip sorry I didn't tell you I didn't wanna wanna wake you
Love mom

I rolled my eyes my mom is always on business trips meaning she's never home to spend any time with me I opened the fridge deciding to eat a breakfast bowl while eating I get a ft call from Noti

Ft call
Noti🤍
Yooo y/n gzzzzzz you still wanna film today
Y/n🤍
Fashooo what's the video gon be
Noti🤍
A smash or pass and a rating 1-10
Y/n🤍
Aight bet send me the location when it's ready
Noti🤍
Aight I got you

He hangs up the phone and a few minutes later I got a location before leaving out I grab a water and begin walking out the door making sure to lock it behind me. I get in the car and putting the location in my phone and start blasting some music.

I finally reach the location I parked my car aka my moms car and I call Noti cause I have no idea where to go
Y/n🤍
Yo ugly where do I go
Noti🤍
Just go through the door on the left side of the building slow ass
Y/n🤍
Smd aight here I come

I hop out the car and begin walking towards the door Noti told me to go through as I walk through this long ass hallway I hear voices coming from this room I open the door and I see a couple girls and a couple boys they all turn to look at me.

DAVIDS POV
As I'm talking to Ddot and notti I hear the door open and I turn to see this fine ass girl she looked mad good she went up to Noti and hugged him and he introduced us to her y/n I'll fasho remember her name.

Y/n POV
I looked around the room as Noti is telling everyone who I am I see this fine ass boy who looked around my age looking right at me smiling I smiled back and Noti told us he's about to start the video I went to stand over by kgunna one of my friends even tho she's older than me she still was my friend.

"What's good YouTube it's your boy noticuz and I'm back with another video today we're gonna be doing a smash or pass today we got drill rappers and these beautiful girls let's start by introducing everyone" he starts introducing everyone he finally gets to me.

"What's ya name" Noti said hugging all up on me "you know who I am" I said pushing him away
from me smiling "I do but they don't" "I'm y/n" "y/n what" "just y/n" I said laughing "aight bet lets get started we're gonna start with......" 10 minutes later it was now DD's turn he begin walking down the line saying who he would smash or pass he finally gets to me.

DAVIDS POV
I finally get to y/n damn she look good up close "what's ya name" I said looking y/n up and down "y/n what's your name" she asks me "my name ddosama" I said smiling hard "ok ok" she said "can I get a 360 or sum" "you wanna 360? Ight bet" she grabbed my hand and begin turn in a 360 going slow damn she look good in the back too "immmm SMASHINNN" I said in the mic looking at the camera smiling " you controlling that all the wayyyy" Noti said "all the way" I said looking in the camera y/n started laughing.

Y/N POV
After dd it was my turn to go "aight y/n gzzzzz you already know what to do go down the line say If you smashing or passing that" "aight bet" I said I started off in front of the line "pass,pass,pass" "woah woah gives us a reason" Noti said I started laughing "they just not my type" Noti laughed and told me to keep going "pass,pass,pass" " DAMNN she passing everyone" Noti said causing me and everyone to laugh" "nah nah it's not like that" I get to who im assuming is dd friend "what's ya name" "Sugarhill Ddot" he said "ok ok you got a girlfriend I said" "hell yeah" he said " ok ok imma pass cause I respect you and your girls relationship" I said I get to another boy who I'm assuming is dd brother cause they look alike "what's your name" "nottiosamaaa" he said "ok ok imma pass cause I got someone for you" I said "hold on hold what you mean" Noti said "I got a girl for him" I said laughing "ight bet say dat" notti said.

I finally get to dd and I start smiling while looking at him "What you smiling for" he said in a low voice looking at me with red eyes "I can't smile"I said looking at him "nahhh you smiling mad hard tho" dd said "whateverrr ight y'all should already know my answer" I said pulling the camera close to me  "I'm smashinggg" I said " OHHHHHHH tell us why you smashing" Noti said " I mean look at him he look mad good" I said looking dd up and down "ok ok I see you y/n" when I was done I went back over to the line watching other people go

GANG GANG GANG GANG FIRST CHAPTER DONE 😘