"-100 joules is ready. -clear" the doctor said they are doing everything to get y/n's heart beating back.

"Inject epinephrine. 150 joules, clear."
the doctor said again "-150 joules is ready" said the nurse "clear."

They are doing the revive again and again just to get your heart back to beating but it still hasn't returned to beating.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, you still won't wake up, naho sumi and kiyo they are panicking and they don't know what to do anymore because naho ordered kiyo and sumi to go to Sabito and lady tamayo kiyo and sumi stand up and go to the oyataka-sama mansion to let them know what happened to you.

Sumi and Kiyo went out to the butterfly mansion to go see Sabito when the two girls hurried.

While Naho was trying to wake up y/n but she wasn't really talking and moving, she was even more scared when Naho felt that your hand was getting cold.

"Lady Y/n! Wake up please!" Naho said but even a little movement in y/n's hand, she didn't feel it.

"-Sumi and kiyo Hurry up, in hand is getting cold.." Naho said.

It was night when sumi and kiyo arrived at oyakata-sama's mansion and they both rushed inside the mansion they are already outside sumi and kiyo crying sumi with nervousness and fear.

"-Hurry up" sumi said "-I'm going" kiyo said Fortunately, Lady Tamayo and Sabito.

Came out of the mansion and they saw Sumi and Kiyo hurrying and sabito noticed that sumi was crying.

they both wondered why they were both here "Those two are helpers at the butterfly mansion, what are they doing out here?" Tamayo said

Sabito was silent as if he could sense that someone was doing something bad to you they are both really surprised because Sabito won't really earn that they are going out and the butterfly mansion just now he saw that he came out and it's still night.

So he approached them both and asked what they were doing outside
They came immediately and Sabito and Lady Tamayo when they saw them come out of the mansion.

"-What is wrong?" Sabito asked "-Lady y/n is..." Sumi said.

While crying sumi couldn't continue what she was going to say when suddenly sabito ran towards the butterfly mansion so when they saw sabito run they immediately followed sumi kiyo and lady tamayo run also going to the butterfly mansion where y/n was.

While Aoi has no idea what happened to y/n "sabito wait for us!" Kiyo shout.

"Lady Y/n. sorry for the wait, it took me a while because the meat I boiled is not yet cooked." Aoi said.

Aoi entered the mansion talking and she has no idea what happened to you.

She didn't finish what she was going to say when she turned around and saw naho crying next to you and she saw you lying on the floor lifeless.

"Lady Y/n." Naho said when she saw y/n lying on the floor and not moving, Aoi's eyes widened.

"Lady Y/n!" Aoi immediately approached y/n and asked Naho what happened to you.

"What happened?" Naho doesn't know how to answer Aoi's question.

"I don't even know what's happened to her"

Aoi panicked a lot they didn't know what to do because they didn't know how to treat this kind of pain.

Naho tries to calm Aoi down suddenly but she can't because she panics too much.