T̶h̶e̶y a̶̶̶r̶e ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d ̶o̶n ̶y̶o̶u!'

̶T̶̶H̶E̶Y ̶ A̶R̶E ̶̶̶O̶B̶S̶E̶S̶S̶E̶D ̶O̶N ̶Y̶O̶U!'

'No! This shouldn't be possible because there are so many women out there... and then what do I have that other women don't have, I'm just a simple woman, why me? I really need to get back to the real world before I can be here with the monsters!'

You thought to yourself until you saw a white snake crawling on the side of the road When you saw this you shook your head you just saw a white snake in your modern world, there is no such snake like that
the snake looked at you and you was afraid that it might bite you and have poison.

So you just let it go and you continue walking back to the butterfly mansion as you walked little by little you could feel your chest getting tight little by little but you just forced yourself.

Until you thought of looking behind me and when you turned you saw the snake following you, you was afraid that the might bite you so you speed up your walk to avoid the snake but it still follows you.

But the faster you walked, the tighter your chest became and the more blurred your vision became.

Until a few moments later you entered the gate of the mansion and you entered as soon as you entered you closed the gate immediately so that the snake that was following you could not enter but even after you closed the gate you knew that the snake would still end up here.

So you walked inside the mansion when you got inside the mansion they saw you naho kiyo sumi and aoi who was preparing dinner you went in and stood on the side and when you entered aoi called you.

"Lady y/n, it's good you are here you just stay here and wait now I'll just take the food from inside the kitchen." Aoi said Aoi walked to the kitchen and left Naho Sumi and Kiyo.

You didn't hear what Aoi said to you suddenly and you felt your heart suddenly stop beating and you was just fell on the floor and they were surprised when they saw you lying on the floor and not moving The three of them panicked and didn't know what to do.

When they saw you lying on the floor and not moving, they quickly came to you and tried to wake you up.

"Lady y/n! Lady y/n! Lady y/n! Please wake up!" Kiyo said and sumi just stand in the side crying.

In the modern world

Your body is in the hospital and the doctors are trying to revive you because your heart has stopped beating the doctors are doing what they can to get your heart back to beating.