SS: Ayanokouji's New Life(Remake)

Beginne am Anfang

" Yeah, I don't even know her name... What was her name again? Do you know? "

" Hmmm... Lem'me think about it... "

He strike into thinking pose with his fingers on his chin and his head slightly upward... What's taking so long...?

" I remember now! "

" Finally... What is it? "

" It's Mary Villanueva! "

" Yeah you're probably right... "

" What do you mean 'probably'? I'm absolutely right! "

He said proudly while he put his balled fist on his chest... Idiot...

" ... Ewan ko sayo... " I muttered.

Anyways, our teacher just entered our classroom with his usual lesson plan and laptop. Our subject for now is Math.

[ Time skip ]

After a couple of hours, the bell rings that signifies lunch. As I was getting up from my seats, a bunch of girls surrounds my desk, asking me to eat lunch with them. Sigh, It was really tiring, dealing with them.

At the end, I still decided to go eat with them... Girls are scary... As I was contemplating on my thoughts, a certain blonde haired girl ask me a question.

" Hey Zack, what was your middle school life like? "  A girl named Jean asked me.

" Hmm? "

If someone ask me that question while I'm still on my original body, I will be force to lie.

" Ohhh... I'm not really that popular on my middle school. "

" What? Really? "

Almost all the girls ask...

" Yeah. Actually, I'm more like a loner back in my middle school days... "

" That's such a surprise because your so good at socializing. " One of the girls with a black short hair said. Her name's Jenny.

All the girls agree at her. I'm also surprised how I can interact with them without being awkward... I guess this is the power of emotions.

" Hehe. Well, I just practice basic conversations. That's why I'm not that socially awkward. "

" Well, you don't have to worry about being alone anymore Zack! Cause we're here now! " Another girl with Waist length brown hair said while posing and raising his balled right fist up. Her name's Glenda.

" Yeah! That's right! " All the girls on the same table as me said.

Damn, I'm enjoying this life now. This is my only dream, Freedom.

After eating our lunch me and the girls came back on our classroom. When we reach the Classroom, I heard someone call my name. I turn around and there I saw James.

" What is it James? " I ask.

" Bro... Huff... You won't believe this... Huff... "  He said while panting.

" Bro, catch your breathe first. "

" Alright... Huff... "

He took a second to breathe and face me again.