"This is absurd mother stop this mockery." Charlotte said bursting out before Amrita can continue. I gulped as the aura around increased its intensity. The girl and both boys and suprisingly Daneil glared at her. "Quiet." Xavier said in disdain at his sister. "Really mother you were not even their at that place to find out. This idiots had gone lucid but I am not." She said throwing her above her head completely ignoring Xavier like usual. The girl stopped twirling the ring in her fingers and glared at her with eyes which now felt like a soulless abyss. "Charlotte stop." I said making her flinch. I never in my entire life shouted at her. The lurking tears in her eyes. "Some putana said that she saw.." Before any further words can actually come out of her throat the loud voice of chair starled all of us.

My eyes locked on the girls figure as with great speed almost like a blur she crossed the room and raised Charlotte above the floor, banging her on the near by wall. Immediate shouts emerged as the older boy tried to drag her away from Charlotte. Xavier joined them as well. I was too shocked to process what was happening as the boy dragged the girl back. Charlotte had fallen back on the ground coughing badly trying to get air into her disperate lungs. Xavier tried to reach out to the girl but to my utter horror she caught the back of his neck and thrown him on of the walls. The stone wall which was standing from hundreds of years cracked from the impact. Slowly Xavier got up with the support of the wall itself and blinked his eyes.

To my utter horror they were of blue green aquarium colour. He coughed up a mouthfull of blood. The fingernails at his tips extending as he looked infront of me in terror. I followed his line of sight. The girl was still standing there but she looked more animal than human. Her finger nails had extended into claws. Her gaze appeared more sharper. She let out a medium pitched roar which heard like a cross between human and lion. All of her teeths appeared to be sharper than humanly possible especially her canines. They looked exactly like a animals. Before I can comprehend what was happening they all vanished through the windows. Both the boys, Xavier and the girl were almost a blur as they vanished in the frozen forests.

MARQUIS CHASE DA'CAMINO

As aunt Amrita completed a part of their story disbelief spreaded across all our faces. But the person who most mattered were Yurani Alekhya and Jaivardhan. I can practically see them connecting all the dots in their heads to the events. Yurani Alekhya's gaze were sharp and furious. I heard mother gulp. Out of all of them see is the one who fucked up most. Not to mention her threats to throne will not go unnoticed. Yurani Alekhya's brain was sharper than her own sword whereas Jaivardhan is a total silver tongue. His decision are dangerous and cruel if one study them properly. They are like aconitum. One is the sweet colour and the other one is poison.

Some will think Yurani as the colour and some will assume Jaivardhan is the colourful one in the pair but only when they try to harm one of theirs, they will come to know the absolute terror of Delphinium. He is generally the one who will fire the arrow from behind of Yurani Alekhya. The one who will think Alekhya is bigger threat than him will surely die. He lived through all the schemes and traps in the palace and became the sovereign king of the one of the biggest kingdom in world Alwar just at the age of twenty will surely count as something. I won't be shock if he is already plotting a war against the rest of the kingdoms in Bharatvarsh. The look in their eyes was absolute testimony of how the future is going to be unfolded.

"This is absurd mother stop this mockery." Charlotte spat out like a vemenous bitch unable to justify the temperament in the room. I must teach her when to open her mouth and when not to. I thought as I asked her to quiten. I am damned sure someone is going to be killed in the hands of Yurani but I don't want that person to be Charlotte. How much rotten to core or self centred she can be she is still me sister. Well.... Half sister atleast. "Really mother you were not even there at that place to find out. This idiots had gone lucid but I am not." She still continued not even taking a lession that all the elders in the room are as quiet as daisies. Then the most amusing thing happened. Father shouted at her.

Something I never expected to happen in my entire Chrysanthemums like life. Keeping aside how much I love her as a family but not as a sister. We have a impenetrable wall between us. The lovely sister and brother in public but just a little more than strangers at home. But with father it is entirely different case. She is his lilac in the fields of daffodils like mother is his snowdrop. While I will represent Hyacinth. The flower of regret sulking in the edge of his patures. Jealous of the bond they have and I don't. I was too lost in my own fields of violets that I didn't saw anything till Yurani had Charlotte pushed against the wall. She was lifted above the ground as her feets dangled below and her face paled.

She tried to scratch Yurani's arm in futile attempt to get her grip away. Her eyes constricted in fear of her impending doom. I can surely bet that she said something to tick Yurani off. I did a fake attempt to help her and drag Yurani back. I had felt a strange connection with Jaivardhan and Yurani which is suprisingly much more deeper than my own family of withering and frozen Alliums. All of the others are too shocked to even act. Charlotte immediately fall on her knees coughing badly. I can already see the faint brushes forming on her neck. I am suprised Yurani had not crushed her windpipe yet. Another symbol that it was just a warning not a punishment.

But I did the mediocre mistake to keeping my hand on her arms which immediately sent me hurdling towards the stone wall. The wall cracked at the impact. If it was not for my transition I would definitely either be in coma or gravely injured or the third option. Most probably dead. I coughed up a mouthful of blood. My eyes changing their colour along with my claws which began to lengthen at the sight of danger. Yurani herself had shifted her teeths into canines and fingers into claws. The grip of Jaivardhan's hands around her arms where like a full grown wolf tied by a small flimsy thread. I thought I can smell the terror in air as someone caught my arm and whisked me outside the room towards the frozen forests. It was still midnight and the snow was fresh as we ran through it.

Jaivardhan's brother stopped me at one place. "That was close." I said trying to catch my laboured breath. He nodded as well. "I hope the intel about enemy camps are true." He mumured sitting on the cold icy floor. "Why ?" I found myself asking as I settled on a rock protruding outside. "You will see." He said as I felt a curling pain in my entire body. A pained growl escaped my throat as I felt all of my bones snap and reform themselves to their new form. I heard the wolf pack howl in distance as I opened my aquarium blue eyes and looked at my inky black paws. My panther surely looked majestic in the whitish snow surrounding it.