††PLEASE READ††

Hey lovelies,
                  First of all I will like to thank you all to give my book a chance. I know that the books had a lot of mistakes and maybe many loopholes but I am trying to clear them. At first I only planed for a single book which ended with Chanchala's death but slowly I solidified the base and soon going to start the editing as well. If you find any plot holes anywhere please inform me. By the way this book was total surprise. I was never going to explain the origin of rebirth or reincarnation and just give faint hints to the readers in other books. But it would have become really really confusing so I decided that I am writing this book as well. So for the readers who are totally confused here is what actually happened till now in this book along with few clarifications.

BEFORE five hundred years ago entire world was ruled by eight warriors. Four lead by queens and four lead by kings. They had one single powerful artefact which was more likely a eternal lamp burning. When evil came to take it the warriors held their ground against them. As they were the only one who know the real location the evils targeted them and their families. Giving them no chance but to hide the artefact along with their tresure in deep cold mountains. The map of it was coded into the eight passes or jades. If you want you can read chapter THE GOLDEN WOLF from a tale of love for more clarification.

And finally for other people who are confused all about the names of characters. The family trees of all the royal families are coming soon. I am just waiting for few more chapters. And THE LAST CHAPTER OF PREVIOUS BOOK 'REALM OF DEATH' IS REMOVED.