Kavin sit near to her...his heart beats fast...he is going to see her...after whole week...everyone praise her beauty...but he control on his heart...he want to see her...after giving her his name...after completing all ritual...now, it's the time...he slowly remove her veil...her head goes more down..

Kavin put two fingers under her chin and up her...her eyes close but kavin got shock to see her...he know that she is already beautiful...he have idea that she look beautiful in this attire but honestly...he never think this much beauty...

Purvi whole body fragrant with ubtan and henna...her hands henna colour dark maroon...gives her hand a gorgeous look...continuous 5 days massage of ubtan and bari mammi home remedies gives her a beautiful glow and long lasting fragrance on her skin...first time professional bridal make up more enhance her beauty...wearing red blood colour whole zari work lehanga...with totally golden jewellery...and make up...she look breath taking beautiful...

Kavin forget to breath...purvi feel his gaze on her...her blush make her more adorable...Kavin  have no idea...what he say? For the first time in his life...he has no words...no words to admire her beauty...no word to express his feeling...for first time KAVIN KHANNA is feeling lack of words..

Kavin whisper: purvi...please open your eyes...we meet after the whole one week...you don't want to see me...please...open your eyes (he is pleading)

Purvi hear his pleading voice and slowly open her eyes...look him...he is wearing black sherwani with off white shalwar...look devilishly handsome...his rough beard look...his fragrance...his two intense eyes...and top of it...his warm breath and mere touch...make her shy.

Kavin  sense her shyness...he don't want to go in hurry...he want to enjoy his wedding night...he want to enjoy every bit of her...he also want her to enjoy with him...both are wait for long...wait for this moment to come in their life...now the time comes but they want enjoy...make comfortable with each other.

Kavin start talking with her...he is right...purvi is a bit hesitate in beginning but soon when he start talking rather then start kissing and touching her...she become calm and enjoy...his lovey dovey talk...

Kavin  lay his head on her lap...resting his head on her tights...he is lying on bed...while busy talking.

Kavin: purvi...tum nay mujhay bataya nahi pehle...kay tum itna pyar karti ho mujh say... (Kavin ask her while touching her luscious lips with his finger...softly)

Purvi little bit confuse...what do you mean ?

Kavin: dekho na tum nay sab kay samnay apnay dil ki baat ki (he try to hide his smile...make serious his voice) tumharay dil may kiya hay...sab ko bataya...par mujhay...

Kavin talk cut by purvi...tum ko kaissw pata kay may nay...apnay dil ki baat and tumharay baray may sab ko bataya hay.. (She look him enquiringly) wo to ghar ka function tha...koi bhi bahar ka nahi tha...tum ko kaissay pata chala (purvi surprise)

Kavin smile on her gesture and pull out his phone from pocket touch something...purvi beautiful voice fill the room air...her song AUR ISS DIL MAY KIYA RAKHA HAY.....playing...

Purvi blush hard and hide her face behind the palm...

Purvi: Kavin woh sab ne force Kiya tha us din toh bs bta diya ki mein apse kitna pyaar krti hu...

Kavin sit up and pull her in his tight embrace...purvi hide her face inside his chest...

Kavin feel her warm breath and hear her heart beat.

Purvi: aap ko yeh kiss nay...I mean who send you this message...because that time only family members there...exactly, who's that person? (She raises her head and ask surprisingly)

Kavin smile and said: ok, any guess (he ask)

Purvi think a while and said: rahul to nahi ho sakata...mujhay pata hay...phir kaun...

she lost in thought...

Kavin fix his sight on her...small smile crept in his lips...he slid his arm around her waist and hold her...whisper in her ears...itna waqt lagao gi...purvi...culprit ko pakranay may.

Purvi shake her head and said: ji nahi...may nay pakar liya.

Kavin  surprise...asks: who?

Sakshi said with confidence: neha...kyun right... Inspector sahib.

Kavin: wow...I really impress purvi (he become naughty) abhi to may nay tum ko touch bhi nahi kiya...puri tarah se (he wink) aur itna asar ho gaya hay...manna paray ga (he shake his head with amusement) itni jaldhi to may nay bhi kabhi kissi mujrim ko nahi pakra hoga.

Purvi blush hear his naughty comments and hit his chest playfully...

Kavin catch her hand and ask: par kaise...tum ko neha par shak kaisse hua.

Purvi start saying with thinking... neha is the one who insist me a lot to express my feeling...she is the one who actually push me in middle...and yes, during the song I see her adjusting her phone...and if I am right...when my other family member comes here to do haldi rasm for you...neha is the one who talk with you more than anyone...and off course after back home...she is the one who tease me a lot...that time I didn't think but now...all lose connection point out her name...after all rahul ki wife hay (She smirks)

Kavin kiss her hard on her lips and said: now, you prove that you are MRS PURVI KAVIN KHANNA...I love it...proud on you...and really appreciate...you prove yourself that you are my wife...darling. (purvi lower her lashes... Kavin look her lovingly then said)

Kavin: purvi..aaj may apnay aap ko iss duniya ka sab say khush qismat insaan samjh raha hoon... (He parted and cups her face) mujhay tum jaissi patni milli...beautiful, kind, gentle, soft hearted, loving, respecting elders... (He keep saying ...then purvi shut his mouth with her hennai hand)

Purvi said with love: kavin in sab ki wajah ho tum...tum nahi to may kuch nahi (she linger her fingers on his face feature) tum ho jiss nay mujhay pyar kiya hota hay...yeh bataya...majhay apna banaya...tum hara saath milnay kay baad hi meri zindagi khushiyun say bhar gai ...kavin wada karo...mujhay aisay hi chaho gay (she hold his hand...with enveloping her hennai hand) wada karo kay kabhi mujhay chor kar kahin nahi jao gay...may mar jao gi...(kavin free his hand from her hold and close her mouth)

Kavin shake his head...negatively and said: nahi purvi marnay ki nahi jeenay ki baat karo...may wada karta hoon...tumhara saath nibhhanay ka...tumhai saari zindagi apnay say door na karnay ka (with this promising sentence he place some soft kisses on her hand and neck)....

Aagye kya hua woh baad m btaugi.....