9| mommy & daddy issues

After learning about Ryunjins girlfriend, Soobin decided he had to break off the arrangement.

He felt a buzz in his pocket, taking it out.

***

Heuning🫂

I'm still rlly worried abt you crying yesterday

Are you sure you're okay, please tell me.

Fine.
I'll come over.

***

Soobin felt that Heuning Kai, being his first real friend, deserved to know the truth.

He exited his house, decided to walk to Heuning's since it would only take around 5-10 minutes.

Once he arrived, Heuning opened the door for him, pushing him inside onto the couch.

"Coffee? Tea?" He offered.

"No...I'd rather not stall."

Heuning sat down infront of Soobin, his legs crossed and his focus fully on the older boy.

"My parents and I have never had the most stable relationship. My mother and father fought so often that my dad refuses to come home these days and my mother is too busy with work to spend time with me." Soobin started immediately.

"Throughout my whole life, my mother has chosen my friends based on social status, wealthiness, or looks. She didn't want me to be bullied for the people I hung out with. But...I never thought my parents would go as far as to arrange my wife as well."

Heuning's eyes widened at Soobin's statement.

"The worst part is..." Soobin continued. "She's a lesbian, and I have no interest in her either. For the first time I'm able to be with someone Yeonjun won't steal from me, I'm not interested."

"God Soobin...I'm so sorry." Heuning leaned forward to hug the boy, who was now almost in tears.

"It's not your fault, it's nobody's fault." He comforted the tall boy, rubbing circles on his back.

"Why don't we invite the group over for a sleepover and help you get your mind off things?" Soobin wanted to protest due to the fact that Yeonjun would be invited, but decided against it.

"I know you're going through a lot, but please Soobin...try get along with Yeonjun." It was almost as though the blonde boy had read his mind.

"I know he stole all your crushes and shit, but are you sure he did it on purpose? You can't blame the man, he is more outgoing than you." Heuning continued. "Just please, try get along with him, I really doubt he'd try take girls away from you."

"I'll try..." soobin muttered, ignoring Heuning's last sentence as he didn't fully understand what he meant.

"Thank you." Heuning hugged him again, then pulled his  phone out to message everyone.

"All set. Let's get booze." Heuning smiled, pulling the older boy up and out the house.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙