Right, Reggie

Being back at Platform 9 ¾ was hard for Renee. She gripped Dorcas' hand as they briskly walked through the crowd of people. She had got six O's and she still felt stupid. Ren hoped that Matthew would be there waiting for her. Waving enthusiastically at her once he saw that she was across the barrier. She thought he would apologize profusely and give her some excuse as to why he never wrote her back. However, he didn't. She couldn't see him anywhere. Even though they had seemingly stopped all forms of their physical relationship, she thought they were still friends. But friends show up. At least she had Dorcas. Now that Sirius and her had ended their fling, that's all she had. James was obligated to be there for her and would hate her if he found out about Sirius. Lily didn't really seem interested in being her friend—only when Marlene and Dorcas were together. Peter could barely get out two sentences to her and just made her feel weird. And Remus, well... she really messed up with him. If she could go back to stop those kisses from happening, she'd still have him as a friend.

"Ren—you need to go to the Prefects compartment." Meadowes nudged the girl who seemed in a daze, "I'll be in Lily and Marls' compartment when you're done. I'd knock first though." Renee dragged her feet towards said compartment. She spotted Lily and Remus just ahead of her. Remus leant down to the redhead's ear, whispering something. Lily nodded and looked behind them to Renee. She entered the area groaning internally. Body stiff while taking the only empty seat.

"Potter." Snape acknowledged as she adjusted her posture next to him. She didn't look at him, just as he didn't glance her way. That's how they were civil towards each other. By barely saying anything at all.

"Severus." She stated, not letting her concentration stray from the Head boy. He clapped his hands together, earning everyone's attention. It was difficult to not look at Lily and Remus. Who were chatting quietly as the Head boy and girl explained responsibilities.

"Alright Prefects, get a good look at the person to your right because that's your round's partner for the year."

Renee Potter hurried down the train, her hands clenched into fists. Anyone but Snape. Why did it have to be him? Of course, Remus and Lily are partners. He probably told the Head boy to do partners like that. So that she wouldn't be with Remus again. "Woah Renny! Slow down and look at where you're going. Almost knocked right into me." Renee's head snapped up at the voice.

"Would you like to join me in the bathroom, Black?" She asked before pulling him down the train. Sirius followed like a dog on a leash. Leash being his arm gripped tightly. Renee shut the door quickly before throwing herself at the Gryffindor. They locked lips feverishly. The boy, overwhelmed with the situation, let out a grunt. At the Manor it was always Sirius that instigated their snogging sessions. So, this was quite a surprise to him. His hand found its way to her hair and he gave it a light tug. Ren let out a small whimper against his lips. She only pushed herself closer to him. Their tongues collided in their united mouths. He finally thought clearly and pulled away from her. Leaving her flustered.

"Are you okay?" The girl nodded running her hand through her locks and over her mouth. "You sure? I thought you decided this was going to stop before school..." Sirius gestured between them.

"Technically we're still not at school... Sorry, I'm just frustrated." She sighed, resting her head on his chest. The contact calmed her. Letting her breathing slow to resting pace. He didn't want to move away from her. However, the cinnamon shampoo she used was intoxicating. Sirius needed distance.

"Well now I am too Potter." The taller boy leant against the sink counter making her head fall away from him. He looked down at her expectantly, "you know I have ears. Maybe you could test them out instead of my lips for once?" So just like all their summer meet-ups she told Sirius everything. From losing most of her friends to being partnered with Snape. "Remus will come around... he just needs time. I mean, if I lost what I wanted most I would be upset and distant too. As for Snape, just ignore him. I'll figure out a way for you to contact us if he does something."

"Hey! Whatever you're doing in there can wait! People need to piss!" Someone banged their fists on the door behind Renee. Her body immediately began to panic. Sirius just brushed by her, opening the door coolly.

"Right Reggie, no need to get your panties in a twist. Ren and I were just finishing." He winked at his brother nonchalantly. The younger Black watched them in disgust, entering the bathroom. "Congrats on making Prefect. The perfect son, as always." Once they were out of the area, Renee nudged the other Black sibling.

"What if he tells people?"

"Reggie wouldn't dare speak of his Blood Traitor brother, my love. No need to worry." He said sadly.

"Where were you going when I kidnapped you?"

"To find Mary, but it's okay. I like helping you with your mounds of problems." He reassured the girl—Renee still felt bad. Though she elbowed him. They stopped outside the Marauders door. Renny snuck a glance at Remus. She quickly hugged Sirius. Sending him off with a thanks.

"What was that about?" James asked his friend, extending his neck to watch his sister walk away. Sirius set his eyes on Remus, clearing his throat.

"Ren ran into me, literally, she's having some boy problems and feels lonely." The werewolf flicked his eyes away from the page. Making eye contact with the Black. "Had a good cry in my arms. I like to play Prince Charming." Even though Peter snickered at the Prince Charming part, Sirius didn't defend himself. He didn't say anything else, just kept his eyes on one of the people Renee's having trouble with. He felt like he had to help fix it. Suddenly, very protective of the Hufflepuff. 

A/N: Do you say R-EGG-EE or R-edge-EE because if you don't say the first one, well I guess that's just who you are. But, his name is Regulus, not REDGEulus. I'm just saying.