Prologue

PROLOGUE.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome, to this year's battle of the bands!"

The screams and loud cheering shook the grounds of the Domus Flau Colosseum. Different names of bands were being called out by the large crowd the filled the entire arena. 

But there was only one particular band that's everyone's favorite. 

As soon as one person called it out, everyone joined until it was the only band the whole crowd was screaming.

"Now! As a tradition, the champion of last year's competition is here to rock you all!" 

As if the volume wasn't enough, the screams, yelling, and cheerings have become louder. Almost loud enough to break one's eardrums in a second. 

"Let us all welcome! The undefeated Champions! Gangster Girls Five!" The hype overflowed as the stage moved to reveal the girls. But unfortunately, the darkness of the night covered their faces from the crowd.

Already positions with their instruments like their in a battlefield ready to fight a war. 

"One, two. One, two, three, four!" 

After the pitch of the drummer, the lights brighten the girls, completely revealing them to the entire audience. 

Over fifty thousand people on the crowd jammed, screamed and waved their hand on the air, enjoying the performance.

Lost in the crowd, a woman asked a girl jamming with her friends. "Excuse me,"

No one could hear her over the band. She walked away and immediately covered both of her ears using her hands. Her heart beats faster and faster as the loud play of the band continues. Panicking and doesn't know what to do, she kneeled on the floor. She closed her eyes while crying.

"I'm hopeless," she thought. But, she immediately flinched out of fear when a palm of hand touched her head. 

"Don't cry." It was so strange that with even the loudness around her couldn't surpass this warm voice that she heard.  

She lifted her head to see who the person was. As their eyes met, she suddenly felt safe. Her tears stopped but her face was so flooded. And again, she flinched. But not out of fear this time, but out of surprise. He wiped her tears using his thumb. 

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Even though the whole place around them were loud. Both of them felt like they're the only ones there. It was a magical yet very strange event.

"Come, let's go." He said and pulled her out of there. She couldn't protest from his grip that's pulling her out of that terrible place, for her.

She was just staring at him the whole time. Her senses came back when they finally exited the arena. "Who are they?" He stopped.

He faced her and saw her looking at the billboard outside of the arena. Her eyes intensely gazed upon the five girls in it. She was scanning each and every one of them.  

"Gangster Girls Five. They are the most famous band here in Fiore." He answered not leaving his eyes off of her.

"What's their names?" She asked still looking at the board. Her forehead creased when she saw one person very familiar to her. 

He sighs."Erza Scarlet, Levy McGarden, Mirajane Strauss, Wendy Marvell, and L."

"Lucy Heartfilia." 

[RLM]