Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)

Začít od začátku

... Brie looked around and it was a normal doctor's office she's not sure what he specializes in but it'll be fun to find out.

Y/n: Good morning. I'm doctor L/n and...

Y/n walked in the room with a file in his hand and she instantly knew it was him, he went from a stripping for dollar bills to being a doctor with his own practice in LA, he looked to her and he clearly recognised her as well.

Y/n: ... Have we met before?

Y/n asked setting the file down while sitting on his desk chair looking to her with a hint of curiosity in his eyes, she missed those cute eyes of his, there is something different about them though, he seems relaxed now, content with where he is in life and why shouldn't he be.

Brie: Yeah, about a year ago you worked at my sister's bachelorette party..

Brie told him and he smiled from the memory thinking about all the naughty things they did that night.

Y/n: Right, the incest twins. Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone.

Brie smiled to him as he stood up and walked over to her, he took his doctors coat off and rolled up his sleeves confusing her.

Brie: What uh, what's going on?

Y/n reached over to a nearby set of draws and pulled open the top one to show a few lotions, Brie then realised what kind of doctor he is and was thankful she didn't sign up to a brain surgery or something.

Y/n: I'm an Orthopaedist, you did now that right?

Y/n asked with a smirk as she nodded but jumped up off the table with an idea for the young stud in front of her, it's been a few days since she had sex so maybe she can use him when Brian doesn't help her, Nikki wouldn't mind, right.

Brie: Do I have to be naked...?

Y/n shook his head no to the question because she didn't have to be, it all depends on where she wants him to focus on.

Brie: ... Can I request to be~?

Y/n nodded to her biting his bottom lip, he watched her slowly take off her clothes making sure to give him a nice view when she pulled her panties down, Y/n watched her as she climbed onto the bed on her back grinning to him, Y/n sighed putting the lotion down and unbuttoning his shirt smiling to the married milf in front of him.

Brie: Oh~ You remember what momma likes.

Y/n shook his head with a grin tossing his shirt to the side, Y/n picked up the bottle again and did his job started to rub away all of those kinks in her muscles, Brie teased him when he got towards her sensitive area's and he can't lie and say this isn't making him a little hot, he's done this a thousand times now but their's something about the Bella twins that makes him forget about the moral standards of being a doctor.

Y/n: So why did you find me? Or is this just a crazy coincidence?

Y/n asked rubbing the lotion on her abdomen, it's impressive that she's had two kids and has a growing 6 pack, it takes hard work getting a body like hers and a lot of women can't find the time to do so after having 1 baby let alone 2.

Brie: Can't a mummy just miss her baby~?

Y/n sighed as she was driving him crazy with this talk and his jeans aren't making it very comfortable for him, Y/n looked to her as she moved her left hand cupping his covered cock.

Y/n: Can, uh. Can you turn over please?

Y/n asked making her sit up pressing her lips on to his catching him off guard, he eventually smiled back into the kiss but she wanted a little more then a lip lock.