3: Kakashi-sensei

Masaru's POV

After the teams were announced and we were dismissed for lunch. I decided to eat with Hinata fn her teammates since my team had disappeared as soon as we were dismissed. Also, I didn't want to eat with Sakura.

The four of us were gathered under a tree close to a lake with rocks near it eating our lunches.

"U-um s-so w-what d-do you think of your team Masaru?" Hinata asked quietly.

"A living nightmare," Masaru sighed. "I stuck with a hyperactive blonde idiot, a bubblegum fangirl, and a brooding emo."

"Yeah, dude, you got to put a pretty bad team," Kiba said as Akamaru barked in agreement.

"It sure it will be fine," Shino started."Why because over time, you four will learn to work together."

"Yeah, your right Shino; maybe it won't be bad after a while of working together," I said with a sigh as he ate his rice and sushi.

After I was done eating, I started to stand on up as   Hinata, Kiba, and Shino continued to eat lunch.

"I'll see you three later. I'm going to head back inside and read a bit until it is time to meet our sensei," I said, heading on the back inside the classroom.

------

We have been waiting for a long time in the classroom for our assigned to them to arrive. The jounin was awfully late, and the other students had already left with their jounin sensei.

As we waited, I was leaned back in my seat, reading my book. Naruto was standing, moving around impatiently. Sakura was sitting looking at Sasuke and me while Sasuke rested his fist against his face, emotionless.

I flipped through the book as I continued reading before I heard Sakura speak up.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" She asked.

I looked up and saw Naruto grab a chalk eraser and place it between the door and the doorframe.

"This is what he gets for being late," Naruto said as he smirked at his work.

"Naruto, we are going to get in trouble," Sakura said as if she didn't want this to happen.

"Do you think joiuin would fall for such a pathetic trick," Sasuke mocked, making Naruto and Sakura to agree with him.

'Well, who knows? He could fall for it. A jounin doesn't necessarily keep their guard up by Genin there training.' I thought, closing my book as the door slid open, and the chalk eraser fell onto a sliver-haired man's head.

"He fell for it! He fell for it!"

The man had on a mask and grabbed the eraser and stared at the four of us with was probably an annoyed look, hard to tell with one eye covered by his headband.

Seeing the indirect glare on the man's face, Sakura immediately blurted out."I am sorry, sensei; I tried to stop him, but he didn't listen to me."

"That's a lie," I whispered to myself.

"Is he really a Jounin?" Sasuke wondered, rolling his eyes at Naruto and Sakura's behavior.

After a long period of silence, the man spoke up, "How should I say this? My first impression of you guys is that... Your all idiots," He said, making mainly Naruto and Sakura sulk. "Meet me on the rooftop. Our meeting will be there," He said as he disappeared; smoke left where he was just at.