Chapter 17

LEXA

It's been an hour since Clarke dropped me off.

Which wasn't easy after she found out that I walked to her place.

Clarke was angry, and when we got home, she instead to walk me to the door because she didn't trust me.

Now I have to deal with my mother who is in her room. Funny she's not yet parked my things. Thought the bags would be downstairs by now.

"So your grandmother suggested you finish school without any more destructions." That was easy. "Just because you're staying doesn't me I'm allowing you to keep fornicating with that woman." She grits out. The look on her face is indifferent.

Her eyes that were warm are now hard.

She stares at me like she hates me.

The thoughts clouds my eyes with tears.

Dimmit! Why am I so emotional?

Pulling myself together I try to say something. Maybe it could get some heat off my back. "Mom that won't be a problem, she's no longer a teacher there." Her face doesn't change like she already knew. But that's impossible. Right? "I won't do anything to upset you."

"But you already did." She stands up walks to the window. Looking out in the streets, "get new curtains, these are too lite." What? "And Lexa if I find out you're still seeing her. Boarding school overseas will be the least of your problems."

Will we ever be the same? She's really mad at me.

I hear muffled voices before mom leaves, without even saying goodbye to me. That has never happened before. We always say our goodbyes just in case.

Granny walks immediately. "I guess I owe you. Don't know how you convinced her." She pulls me in for a hug. "Thank you." wait a second. "Why are you not questioning me about this?"

With a smile she sighs. "I'm too old but I do love drama and young love." She knew, so she knew and didn't tell mother. Wow.

"Since when?"

She takes my hands, pulling me down on the bed. "I think it was pretty obvious." Feeling exhausted I lay my head on her shoulder. "Now dear you know your mother, don't go poking her about this." In other words I should stay far away from Clarke. "If your feelings for each other are real then your hearts will find each other again."

**

"What are you doing?" I asked hearing her heavy breathing. She doesn't respond for a few seconds, I lick my lips at just the sounds of pleasure I'm hearing.

"Where are your hands Lexa?" where are my...oh...oh...right...she's touching herself and wants to do the same. Hope I don't mess this up. I slid my hand over my shorts. Wait is the door locked? Getting up I make sure it is and lay back down, pulling my shorts off in rapid time. Her little moan makes me lick out.

This is fire...

"Uh...where are yours?" is my response. Yeah, I won't show her how much of a love puppy I am for her. She lets out a dark chuckle and I squeeze my dick just like she does it. I think every drop of blood in me just rushed to my dick.

I hear shuffling on her end, maybe she's changing position. Then I hear it, the sound of tapping on wetness. The phone must be close to her vagina. When she said we can get creative I didn't think this is what she meant. It made life easier, it's been two weeks since that last night. Two good weeks of constant calls and text. Honestly it's like I have her right in front of sometimes. We even watch the same movie late at night, I always choose the funny ones while she picks the dirty romantic ones. So glad I get to keep my expressions to myself because my face becomes really red.

"I think you know where."

Getting excited. "Let me face-time you." I want to see her face has she calms.

Heavy breathing feel my ear. I start stroking up and down. "Use your imagination..." oh, I can do that. I can get visual as well. "Now I want you to get inside." Yes. "Go slow." That's boring, right now I'm chasing my high and fast is good. I'm on the right path.

"I want to go faster."

"Slow Lexa," rolling my eyes, it's like she's here. "Fuuuck...baby I need it slow and hard."

"Yes, open your legs wider." Open your legs wider? What the hell, I'm so dumb.

My imagination takes over, feeling her warmness around me. I'm into deep, the image so vivid. I think I'm close. Oh men so soon, I try to hold back but it's way too late and intense. Her moans her loud and very dirty, like a porn-star. But not the fake ones that make you want to slap them, these sounds are pure sexual and tempting. I hear her Cuming, purring like a cat. Lexa..." a whisper. Hearing her breathing settling down...damn, that was hot...I may have just fallen harder for her.

Looking down at my hand covered in my mess. "Glad I took your briefs," she's also a thief. First my briefs then my heart. She giggles and it's like my heart is beating outside my chest. "Now get back to your studies."

"What, no way...History is boring."

"Lexa." She uses her authoritarian voice and I just slump on the bed. If I don't agree, she won't answer my calls tomorrow. Yeah, I learned that the hard way.

"Fine...I lo..." catching myself quickly "lost the motive, maybe you can help me study." She sighs but I know she will agree and help me study. Thank goodness I caught myself fast enough there, I want to tell her how I feel in a romantic setting. With flowers, oh, she hates flowers, maybe chocolates.

"Fine, but will do it my way." wouldn't have it any other way.