Jimin watched with terrified fascination as the pink muscle flashed in and out of Taehyung, occasionally teasing the rim with its tip, growing harder by the sight. He imagined what that would feel like if Yoongi was doing that to him, and a shudder ran down his spine. He risked a glace down the row to Hoseok, who was wide-eyed and on the edge of his seat. His cock was pressed against his flat stomach and Jimin wanted to tell him to slow down, that he would be hard for hours if Yoongi was truly evil. And judging by the way Yoongi was showing no mercy for Taehyung, he believed Yoongi was the spawn of Satan.

Seokjin's own cock twitched at the sounds Taehyung was making as he ground his teeth around the gag in his mouth as a distraction. He hadn't ever been gagged before, and his mouth wasn't sure what to do with it. He kept trying to push the metal ring out of his mouth by instinct, but the straps around his head prevented that from happening. He couldn't control the spit that gathered at the corners of his mouth, slowly forming pools and dripping down his chin.
He felt dirty. He felt like a slut; all naked and tied up for Yoongi and Jungkook to look at whenever they decided to spare him a glance. Like he was just a trophy for them to stare at and use however they pleased.
He wanted Yoongi to fuck him so hard in front of everyone that he cried.

Thinking like that only made him feel even more dirty and slutty as he shuddered again.

He couldn't wait for his turn.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was dying for his turn to be over.

He back arched, trying desperately to get reprieve form Yoongi and his sinful tongue, but he was helpless to the older man and the terrible, wonderful things he could do with his mouth.

"Pl-please, Yoo- Yoongi!" He gasped, his cock straining to come but to his demise, unable to. "I said I'm sorry! Please, stop! It hurts!"
Yoongi ignored him, squeezing his thighs harsh enough to leave bruises.

Finally, he sat up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Taehyung relaxed against the bed, breathing heavily. His hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat.

Yoongi leaned over and tilted his head cutely. "You're sorry?"

Taehyung nodded, exhausted. "I learned my lesson, I'm sorry. Please, please stop..."

Jungkook watched, half wanting Yoongi to let Taehyung go, the other, more sadistic half wanting the boy to have to endure more.

Across from him, Seokjin squirmed in his seat, knowing he was next when Taehyung was done.

But Yoongi shook his head and Taehyung's heart sank and Jungkook's soared.

"Do you want to safeword out yet?" He asked.

Taehyung groaned, but shook his head after a moment.

"Then shut up." Yoongi retorted, before bending down and taking Taehyung's left nipple in his mouth.

"Yooooongiiii," Taehyung wailed, trying to shuffle away as Yoongi sucked and nibbled on the sensitive bud. "For the love of fuck!"
Yoongi's hand rose to the boy's other nipple, pinching and flicking it, making Taehyung twist his torso, trying to dislodge him.

Yoongi wouldn't be shaken off, and he twisted the bud meanly, eliciting a half cry from the younger.

Taehyung almost passed out when Yoongi finally released him, sliding off his chest. His eyes were closed, and he concentrated on anything but the pressure on his dick. He faintly heard the dresser open and close again, before he felt a dip in the bed between his legs again.

"What's that?" He heard Jungkook ask again.
Instead of answering, Yoongi flipped on a switch, and Taehyung's eyes shot wide open at the sound of a vibrator.