Pick A Side

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter lmaoo

Darius' POV:

I looked up in horror to see Mr. Kon. My hand was still on Ben's chest. 

"W-what...?" I muttered just loud enough for him to hear. A smile formed on his face as he walked over to me. My body started to tremble, I knew I wasn't allowed to go outside without anyone watching over me. I heard russling from behind me, I saw the others come out from a hiding spot in some bushes. 

"Hello Son." Mr. Kon put his hands behind his back. He looked like he was waiting for me to do something.

"Kill him for me." I froze in the moment, Ben looked horrified, I wouldn't do this. I couldn't.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" Kenji yelled, Brooklyn stopped him from coming over to us. Mr. Kon looked at me waiting, he slowly put a knife next to both me and Ben. I took my hand off Ben's chest in horror. I can't kill Ben. I picked the knife up, my hands were shaking as I put it up to his throat. He put his hand on mine.

"I'm sorry Darius." It's my fault. It's all my fault it was always my fault it's my fault. I threw the knife to the side of me breathing heavily.

"I can't." Mr. Kon looked furious, I looked at Ben with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Ben..." Mr. Kon grabbed my arm and pulled me off of Ben. 

"You little Brat!!" He yelled, Ben scrambled to his feet. I stomped on Mr. Kon foot and got away from him.

"Pick a side!" He yelled, I looked at Ben and then Mr. Kon still breathing heavily. Tears rolled down my face and I just sprinted away from everyone. I didn't want to pick a side. The others hated me, and I didn't want to go back with Mr. Kon. I ran until I reached the swamp Biome. Great. The last thing I needed was to be stuck in this hell hole. I continued to walk around none of the Dinosaurs bothered me.

"Maybe I can stay here." I did like to learn about the dinosaurs in this biome, even though I didn't know which dinosaurs would be in this Biome, it was still interesting. I didn't want to deal with Mr. Kon or Kash, and I didn't want to confront the others. 

Ben's POV: 

Darius just sprinted off. I stood there in shock, Mr. Kon scoffed and went back inside. Did he not care? Kenji and the others ran to me quickly making sure I was okay. Well except for Mae, she was staying with Firecracker. 

"You should've listened to me!" Kenji said, then hugged me. He pulled away to see me looking around for Darius.

"Where did he go?" Sammy said before I could, I shrugged and huffed.

"He didn't kill me I'm fine." Kenji rolled his eyes,  we needed to look for Darius. He was the youngest out of all of us, we needed to protect him no matter what. 

"We need to find Darius." Kenji was hesitant but nodded his head. It was late so we didn't look around for very long. We didn't plan on checking any biomes until tomorrow. I sighed as I sat on the couch next to Mae. She gave me a sad smile and put her arm around me. The others had gone to sleep once we go back.

"I'm sure he's fine Ben."  I nodded to try to convince myself.

"It's just...if he's in another Biome it's worse." Mae nodded in agreement. If he wasn't in the forest biome it would take longer to find him. What if he died before we could get to him? That wouldn't be good, like at all. 

"Try and get some rest we can look more tomorrow." I nodded in response. She stood up and gave me a smile before leaving to go into her room. I layed on the couch alone. I missed Darius, I only hugged him twice and I let go. I didn't want to let go it wasn't supposed to go like that at all. I wanted to help him. I don't know what Mr. Kon said but theres no doubt that he manipulated him. 

This was a short chapter but I still hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 719