I'm So So Sorry....

I'm not even ready to write this chapter. Allison if you're reading this you're gonna cry.

Darius' POV:

I couldn't sleep that night. Ben said sorry, I should forgive him. I kept thinking about Ben. Why did I keep thinking about Ben. I groaned and layed onto my back holding the Volociraptor plushie in the air. I stared at it for a while. My BRADX didn't follow me but it stayed in my room. I saw a green light go across my room to my wall. I sat up to see the small green light on.

We're they checking on me? I thought I told them to leave me alone what did they want to even say, what did they want?

"I told you to leave me alone." I said, glaring at the Robot at the end of my bed. The green light stayed on but no one talked or said a word. I groaned and layed back down, I hugged the Volociraptor plushie in my arms tightly. I started to drift off to sleep.

"I'm so sorry Darius." I heard the robot say, I opened my eyes to see the green light disappear. I layed there confused and worried slightly. I shook my head and went to sleep. I kind of missed them, but Mr. Kon wouldn't like it if I went back to them.

The next morning Mr. Kon woke me up earlier than usual.

"Wake up kid we have plans." He opened the door to let light into the room. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Hurry up." Kash blurted while walking past the door. I sighed and got off the bed. I walked out of the room with Mr. Kon. I didn't know what we were doing today, all I knew was that we were doing SOMETHING. We walked down the hallway into the elevator. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked a little confused, Mr. Kon just smiled at me. 

"We're just going to visit your friends." 

"They're not my friends." Why did that hurt to say? It didn't matter. What did they even want from them anyways? They didn't have much to say or do. They betrayed me, it was their fault. Right? We walked into the forest biome, I followed Mr. Kon and Kash around. I saw Big Eatie on the way there, I felt bad for her she didn't have her own child with her. But Little Eatie was coming back soon.

"Oh, they're not here." Mr. Kon had a more annoyed tone in his voice which made me worried. I didn't care about the others but I honestly didn't want them to get hurt. I shook my head and followed Kash and Mr. Kon back. I stopped at the site of other people there. 

"Why did you stop?" Mr. Kon asked, I continued to stare at the people there.

"Come on kid." Kash grabbed my arm and practically pulled me there. 

"Darius!" I heard Ben say once I came into sight. I just put my head down, trying not to look at them. It's not like I felt bad, or maybe I did? We were about to walk through the door, when Ben launched himself at me and hugged my arm. I fell to the ground, he didn't let go. 

"I'm so so sorry." I heard him wisper, my eyes widened. 

"I'm keeping my promise." Kash pulled him off of me, I scrambled to my feet. The others started to walk backwards not wanting to get involved. Mr. Kon tried to take me back inside but I refused. I didn't want Ben to get hurt even if I did hate him. 

"Wait!" Mr. Kon kept trying to pull me inside I tried to get away.

"You don't want to fail me do you!?" Mr. Kon yelled, my heart sank. He threw me inside and slammed the door. 

"What were you thinking!?" He yelled, I backed away from him scared. 

"I didn't want him to get hurt." Kash came back inside, Mr. Kon walked off and left me with Kash. 

"I guess you disappointed him." Those words stung, Kash grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room. He threw me in and slammed the door behind him. I groaned and layed on my bed face first. I was starting to get frustrated with myself, I couldn't do anything right. The same night I went back to the office that no one used. I sat on a long couch right in front of the window.

"Damnit." I sighed and went to grab my plushie but I must've forgotten it in my room. I pulled my journal out to start writing about anyhting that came to mind. Maybe Mr. Kon wasn't as good as I thought he would be. Were the others really that- THUMP! I heard something slam against the window, I turned around to see Ben with rocks in his hands. I looked around the room to see if anyone was around and opened the window. Even though it didn't open very much.

"What are you doing!?" I wisper-shouted, I watched Ben form a smile on his face.

"I'm keeping my promise!" He whispered back, I rolled my eyes and jumped off the couch to the door. I didn't know why I wanted to hear what he had to say but I was already going there, so there was no turning back. I sneaked to the elevator and eventually got outside. Cold air washed through me, why is it so cold? I walked over to Ben hugging myself trying not to be cold.

"What do you want?" I was annoyed, Ben had to be cold.

"I'm keeping my promise please just come with me back." I shook my head and backed away from him. 

"You shouldn't have left me here then." I said with a cold tone. Ben grabbed my hand, I pulled away tripping over my own feet.

"Leave me alone Ben." Ben looked hurt, but I had to ignore it. I was about to turn around to walk away, when he just launched himself at me hugging me. I fell to the ground.

"What are you doing!?" I tried to push him off, I failed. 

"Get off me!" I yelled, I rolled around so I was now on top of him. 

"I'm not leaving you here!" He yelled, my eyes widened. I stared at him and relaxed my body. 

"What-" I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Do it Darius." I put my head up to see...

Cliffhanger dhajfa sorry I didn't publish yestereday I was very stressed and everything. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Who do you think he saw??

Word Count: 1105