The Nanny - Roman Reigns

"But I don't wanna go, I wanna stay here with you y/n" Joelle whines as I walk her out to her grandmothers car.

"I know sweetpea but it's only a couple of days and you'll be back before you know it" I say softly "grandma wants to spend some time with you"

I had been nanny to this little girl for six months, in that time we had developed a special bond and I had come to love her as my own. Not that I was supposed to, I'm just her nanny not her mother and one day she won't need me at all and I will have to let her go.

Her father was whole other animal, Joseph Anoa'i, the single most handsome man in this town. If he had interviewed me I never would have taken this job, every time I look at that man I want to do things that are outside of my job description and now I was going to be alone with him for the weekend.

His mother had hired me, he was too stubborn to accept that he needed help, he was on the road most of the time and I have no idea what the deal is with her mother, she never gets mentioned. I'm here to take care of Jojo, cook, clean and anything else's that needed, I guess I'm kind of a live in maid to some degree.

The first time I laid eyes on him my thoughts were instantly impure, and I knew this job was going to be alot harder than I had envisioned. Tall, handsome, long dark hair, deep brown eyes and biceps as big as my head oh and I did I mention a completely perfect ass? He is every woman's dream man.

I give Joelle a hug before helping her into the car, closing the door I turn to find Joe's mother standing beside me.

"I think I made the right choice hiring you" she smiles "Jojo loves you and my son is smiling more these days, you've made a huge difference in such a short time, thank you"

"You're welcome" I smile "I love JoJo too and Mr Anoa'i is a great boss"

She nods before getting in the car and driving off, slowly I head back into the house trying to figure out how I am going to fill my time while Jojo is gone.
Against my better judgement I decide to head down to the gym and see if there is anything my boss needs. I find him running on the treadmill, shirtless and his torso sheathed in sweat. His long hair tied back in a loose bun and his sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Anoa'i I just wanted to check if there was anything you needed" I say nervously as he spots me and steps of the treadmill

"Y/n how many times do I have to ask you to call me Joe" he smiles as he grabs a towel and wipes his brow

"S..sorry Joe" I stutter "is there anything you need?"

"Need no.......want yes" he says walking towards me "I want you to stop being so nervous around me, I don't bite y/n" he says leaning closer to my ear "unless you want me to"

I swallow hard as he brings his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb gently caressing my cheek bone. "Would it be ok if I kissed you?" He asks quietly and I nod, apparently I've lost the ability to speak.

His lips meet mine and his intoxicating post work out scent fills my nose. I breathe him in deeply as I kiss him back resting my hands on his solid chest. His soft full lips move along my jaw and down my neck, my eyes close and my head falls back giving him better access.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long" he whispers agaisnt my skin "have you any idea how beautiful you are"

"J....joe" I breathe my voice returning momentarily

"Mmm I like the sound of my name on your lips" he groans "so fucking hot"

In an instant his lips are back on mine and he deepens the kiss, he moves me until my back is flush agaisnt a mirror, his hands make light work of the buttons on my blouse, his fingers curl into the cups of my bra pulling them down and freeing my breasts.
He leans down taking a nipple in his mouth, as his nips and sucks at the sensitive bud his other had massages my other breast.

"Oh god Joe" I moan and my fingers tangle into his hair freeing it from the hair tie. He looks up at me his eyes an even darker brown then before and I feel my insides burning for him.

"Can I make love to you y/n?" He asks softly

"Yes please" I breath and without hesitation he lowers himself to his knees, slowly he slides my skirt up my legs and then removes my panties. He presses a soft kiss to my soaking wet core before standing up.
He removes his sweat pants freeing his huge erection from its fabric confines, cupping my ass his lifts me wrapping my legs around him. He pushes into me slowly filling me to the hilt, as he thrusts into me I cling to him, looking over his shoulder I catch a glimpse of us in the mirror at the opposite side of the room, I watch his ass move with every thrust as he pounds into me turning me on even more.

"Oh fuck yes y/n.......you feel so good" he moans

His hand slides between us and his thumb rubs rough circles over my clit bringing me closer to the edge.

"Oh shit......Joe......fuck......I'm coming" I moan out earning a low deep groan from him

"Come for me baby" he moans "let me feel you fall apart around me"

His words are more than enough to have me shattering around him. His arms hold me tightly as I lose all body strength to my orgasm, he thrusts a few more times before finding his own release.

As we catch our breath I look into his warm brown eyes, they seem softer and there is something almost loving about the way he looks at me. He kisses my lips softly before pulling out of me gently and lowering me to my feet.

"Join me for a shower?" He asks and I nod following him to the gym bathroom.

As the warm waters falls over my aching body he wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my shoulder. I lean back agaisnt him and wrap my arms over the top of his.

"Joe what does this mean?" I ask quietly

"I'd like it to mean you're mine" he says kissing my cheek "but only if you want to be"

"I'd love to be" I say "but what about Jojo and my job?"

"Jojo adores you, just like I do" he says "I still want you to stay with me, but I don't want to be your boss anymore, I'd prefer to be your man"

"I guess I need to find a new job then" I say and he smiles brightly at me before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to my lips