Y-your a mafia?!

(y/n and Hyunjin went to school)
"Y-y/n.."

"Yeah Hyunjinie?"

"I-i have to say something to you please don't get mad you won't right?..."

"I trust u hyunjinie you can say"

"It's i told u no one talks with me right..."

"Yea? Wae?"

"M-my dad is a mafia..."

"I-i don't know what to say Hyunjinie but you won't be like your dad right?"

"(I'm sorry y/n i have to lie to you)"
"No ofcourse not!"

"Ahh then ok I'm not scared of you or something your mah bestie*giggles*

"Hmm fine let's go"

(They both spent their day and y/n went home and heard something shocking)

"Yahh finally home..wait mum dad and oppa are discussing something leeme ask them wait..aniyoo then won't let me hear they'll say this is a parents talk whatever I'll hear them instead hehe..

"Dad i know i can't be a mafia because i just want to run business and i have a girlfriend and i don't wanna hurt her in the future"said Jimin

"Maybe he's right honey we can't force him to be a mafia"

"Mm..you know what Jimin you can be the CEO of my company after i retire and y/n...she is the mafia of your family we have no other choice to make her the next mafia..."

"Maybe your right dad..and she has a boyfriend"

"Yea Kim Taehyung right?"

"Nope they broke up bcz the misunderstood each other and her boyfriend name is

Hwang Hyunjin"

"Hyunjin! The mafia king's son?!"

"Yes dad.."

"Mm well this is very interesting i can make y/n to marry Hyunjin simple he too has to become a mafia i know his dad very well we already talked about this.."

"Ok dad as you wish I'm leaving now"

(Y/n was hearing everything with tears in her eyes)

"Hyunjin too.. and their gonna make me a mafia? *Sigh* then i have to be a mafia bcz..i have no other choice and i have no right.."

"You heard everything?"asked Jimin

"H-huh hear what? I was listening to music"

"Ok? Then bye"

"Mm weird?"

(Y/n goes to her room)

"*Sigh should I tell this to Hyunjin..maybe I'll just text him bcz I'm too scared to tell in person"

(She texted the whole thing to Hyunjin what she heard)

(Then few mins later she got a call from Hyunjin)

"Hello"

"Y/n is this true!?",

"Yes hyunjin I'm not lying"

"*Sigh"then we have no choice"

"Yea..but i forgot to tell you one more thing"

"What is it?"

"I-i..nvm.."

"Nope say it i won't be mad at you",

"I-its just I'm scared it will ruin our friendship.."

"It's fine just say"

"After we become the next mafia after our fathers we have to marry eachother"

"W-what your serious?!"

"Nope I'm y/n *giggles*

"Aishh you pabo anyways i gotta marry you and not someone"

"Soo..your not mad?"

"Ahh nope"

"Ok then see ya at school bye Hyunjinie"

"Ok cutie bye"

(Y/n always feels butterflies in her stomach whenever she heard hyunjin call her cutie)

"Aishh y/n stop thinking abt him..."

(Is y/n and Hyunjin falling for eachother? Will jungkook return back to her life? Or she still love taehyung?)

To be continued..